The Essence - Mexican Taco Spice for Grill, Seasoning, Marinades
This Mexican spice is inspired by the Mexican flavor of Taco seasoning, we made our version of this spice for making classic tacos, burritos, enchiladas & more. Try this taco seasoning at home and make delicious Mexican dishes.
- Hygienically Packed
- FSSAI Approved
- All-Purpose Seasoning
This is sweet and spicy masala with a tangy and garlicky flavor. This is a salt-free spice, and it can be sue in any Mexican dish.
It has corn flour, salt, chilis, tomato powder, garlic, cumin, paprika, onion, white sugar, oregano, allspice.
Use this masala for tacos, burritos, enchiladas, or try it for making soups, salsas, chicken, pork.
Dairy-Free, Vegetarian, Vegan, Nut-Free, Capsicum Free.
Visit Yipisale blog section - The Essence Easy Recipes
Visit Yipisale blog section - Ayurveda Herbs
- We offer Free Worldwide Shipping.
- We ship within 24-42 working hours of receiving clear payment.
- We ship using DHL, FedEx, USPS, UPS, and Bombino for our international shipments.
- All orders will be delivered within 8-12 days working days.
Return & Refund Policy
Please keep a note of the following conditions that must be met to obtain a refund:
- The goods should not be damaged by mishandling/dropping/throwing and any other action whether done intentionally or unintentionally.
- The original packing of goods including tags and labels should be intact.
- Refunds will be provided by way of electronic transfer of funds into the buyer's designated bank account number or by the original payment method. Cheque/Demand Drafts will not be issued.
- The logistics expense of sending back items to our office will have to be paid by the buyer in the first place and the same will be refunded along with the number of actual goods in question.
Please provide the following information while returning goods.
- Original bill sent with the goods.
- Return shipping charges with the bill.
What is Mexican seasoning made of?
Mexican seasoning is made of cilantro, tomato powder, garlic, Mexican oregano, cumin, red chili powder.
What's the difference between Mexican seasoning and taco seasoning?
The basic difference is the spiciness between both seasonings, taco seasoning is mild than Mexican seasoning. Both seasonings included red chili powder, oregano, tomato powder.
What is taco seasoning mix made of?
Taco seasoning is made of corn flour, salt, chilis, tomato powder, garlic, cumin, paprika, onion, white sugar, oregano, allspice.
What's the difference between taco seasoning and fajita mix?
Taco seasoning is included white sugar for sweet taste and tomato for tanginess while Fajita seasoning is spicy in flavor and contains more cumin than Taco seasoning.
What is the difference between taco seasoning and fajita seasoning?
There is not a big difference between tacos and Fajita seasoning, both can use for tacos, grill, or roast. The main difference is sugar and peppers, Mexican seasoning contains sugar, and Fajita seasoning contains two types of pepper, black and white.
Can you turn taco seasoning into fajita seasoning?
Yes, you can make taco seasoning into fajita by excluding sugar and by adding mixed pepper.