The Essence - Moroccan La Kama Curry & Soup Spice
La Kama curry spice is very famous in Morocco, Tangier. People used this spice for cooking stew, soups, and curry. We have added that taste in our Moroccan La Kama Curry & Soup Spice and blended it with warming flavors, but not hot and spicy.
- Hygienically Packed
- FSSAI Approved
- Moroccan La Kama Curry & Soup Spice
A delightful spice blend that is mainly used for soups, curry, and stew in Moroccan. It has a warming flavor with aromatic ingredients.
It has turmeric, black pepper, cinnamon, and nutmeg.
You can make delicious dishes with La Kama spice like soup, stew, curry, chicken, and many more.
Dairy-Free, Vegetarian, Vegan, Nut-Free, Capsicum Free, Sugar-Free, Salt-Free, MSG Free.
Visit Yipisale blog section - The Essence Easy Recipes
Visit Yipisale blog section - Ayurveda Herbs
- We offer Free Worldwide Shipping.
- We ship within 24-42 working hours of receiving clear payment.
- We ship using DHL, FedEx, USPS, UPS, and Bombino for our international shipments.
- All orders will be delivered within 8-12 days working days.
Return & Refund Policy
Please keep a note of the following conditions that must be met to obtain a refund:
- The goods should not be damaged by mishandling/dropping/throwing and any other action whether done intentionally or unintentionally.
- The original packing of goods including tags and labels should be intact.
- Refunds will be provided by way of electronic transfer of funds into the buyer's designated bank account number or by the original payment method. Cheque/Demand Drafts will not be issued.
- The logistics expense of sending back items to our office will have to be paid by the buyer in the first place and the same will be refunded along with the number of actual goods in question.
Please provide the following information while returning goods.
- Original bill sent with the goods.
- Return shipping charges with the bill.
Frequently Asked Question
Q - What is Moroccan spice blend made of?
Moroccan spice is a combination of turmeric, black pepper, cinnamon and nutmeg, which is best for curry and soup and stews.
Q - What does Moroccan spice taste like?
Moroccan spice has earthy taste of turmeric with peppery taste of black pepper and sweetness of cinnamon.
Q - Is Moroccan spice hot?
It is a medium spicy powder and best for any kind of curry and stew dishes, this spice has only black pepper heat.