Essence Mucuna Pruriens White Seeds Dry Whole, Kaunch Beej, Velvet Bean
Kaunch Beej botanical name is Mucuna Pruriens, some other popular and common names are monkey tamarind, velvet bean, Bengal velvet bean, Florida velvet bean, Mauritius velvet bean, Yokohama velvet bean, cowage, cowitch, lacuna bean, and Lyon bean. Its seeds are a rich source of various health-promoting compounds, including L-dopa (levodopa), which is a precursor to the neurotransmitter dopamine.
- Hygienically Packed
- FSSAI Approved
- Mucuna Pruriens White Seeds Dry
This pack contains naturally dried Mucuna Pruriens White Seeds in the whole form, freshly, originally, cleaned, and hygienically packed. The herb comes with 24 months expiry, with a zip, airlocked and reusable packet.
Take 5-10 grams of Mucuna Pruriens White Seeds a day with lukewarm water or you can make curry of it, or as recommended or consult by the doctor before use.
Kaunch beej has antioxidants, aphrodisiac, and anti-inflammatory properties and balances all three doshas, it is beneficial for immunity, strength, male infertility, and sexual desire.
Supports brain health: As mentioned earlier, Mucuna Pruriens seeds contain L-dopa, which is a precursor to dopamine. Dopamine is an important neurotransmitter that plays a key role in regulating mood, motivation, and movement. By increasing dopamine levels in the brain, Mucuna Pruriens seeds may help support brain health and cognitive function.
May improve mood: Mucuna Pruriens seeds have been traditionally used in Ayurvedic medicine to improve mood and reduce symptoms of depression. The dopamine-boosting effects of L-dopa may help alleviate feelings of sadness and improve overall mood.
May improve sexual function: Mucuna Pruriens seeds may have aphrodisiac properties and have been used in traditional medicine to improve sexual function in men and women. Some studies suggest that the L-dopa content in Mucuna Pruriens seeds may increase testosterone levels, which can improve sexual desire and performance.
May reduce stress and anxiety: Mucuna Pruriens seeds may help reduce stress and anxiety by boosting dopamine levels in the brain. Dopamine is known to play a key role in regulating the body's response to stress and anxiety.
May improve muscle strength and endurance: Mucuna Pruriens seeds contain compounds that may help improve muscle strength and endurance. This makes it a popular supplement among athletes and bodybuilders.
Visit Yipisale to buy - Mucuna Pruriens White Seeds Powder
For Bulk Orders of - Mucuna Pruriens White Seeds Powder
Visit Yipisale blogs to know more about - Mucuna Pruriens White Seeds, Mucuna Pruriens FAQs
- We offer Free Worldwide Shipping.
- We ship within 24-42 working hours of receiving clear payment.
- We ship using DHL, FedEx, USPS, UPS, and Bombino for our international shipments.
- All orders will be delivered within 8-12 days working days.
Return & Refund Policy
Please keep a note of the following conditions that must be met to obtain a refund:
- The goods should not be damaged by mishandling/dropping/throwing and any other action whether done intentionally or unintentionally.
- The original packing of goods including tags and labels should be intact.
- Refunds will be provided by way of electronic transfer of funds into the buyer's designated bank account number or by the original payment method. Cheque/Demand Drafts will not be issued.
- The logistics expense of sending back items to our office will have to be paid by the buyer in the first place and the same will be refunded along with the number of actual goods in question.
Please provide the following information while returning goods.
- Original bill sent with the goods.
- Return shipping charges with the bill.
Frequently Asked Question
Q - What is Kaunch BEEJ used for?
Kaunch beej is used for many health benefits like sexual and reproductive health, it helps to reduce stress and anxiety and maintain the physical balance, promotes the sperm count in men and ovulation in women, and it enriches skin texture and hair growth.