The Essence - North Africa Harissa Spice for Grill, Marinades, Seasoning, Rubs
Experience the fiery flavors of North Africa with The Essence Harissa Spice blend. Made with a delicious mix of roasted chili, cumin, coriander, paprika, garlic, salt, and caraway, this spice mix is the perfect addition to any grill, marinade, seasoning, or rub. The Essence Harissa Spice blend adds a complex and bold flavor to your dishes, making it the perfect choice for anyone who loves a bit of spice in their meals. Whether you're grilling up some meat, creating a marinade, or seasoning your favorite dish, The Essence Harissa Spice blend will take your taste buds on a journey to North Africa with every bite.
Additional Information about North Africa Harissa Spice
- Hygienically Packed
- FSSAI Approved
- All-Purpose Seasoning
This is salty and spicy masala with garlicky and earthy notes. It is medium spicy masala with a smoky flavor. The Harissa spice is truly inspired by South African street food. It is a popular paste in South Africa, which they used for vegetables, kebabs, and other cooked meats, stews, and couscous, but we have made this paste in powder with a little twist.
It has roasted chili, cumin, coriander, paprika, garlic, salt, caraway.
North Africa Harissa Spice Uses
Use this masala in vegetables, kebabs, and other cooked meats, and in stews and couscous. You can also make the paste of this masala, add olive oil & hot water in the masala for paste.
There are many ways you can use The Essence Harissa Spice blend for cooking. Here are a few ideas:
Grilling: Sprinkle The Essence Harissa Spice blend onto your favorite meats before grilling for a delicious, spicy flavor.
Marinades: Mix The Essence Harissa Spice blend with oil and vinegar to create a marinade for chicken, fish, or vegetables.
Seasoning: Use The Essence Harissa Spice blend as a seasoning for roasted vegetables or stir-fries for an added kick of flavor.
Rubs: Mix The Essence Harissa Spice blend with a bit of oil to create a paste and rub onto meat before cooking for a spicy crust.
Remember, the amount of spice you use will depend on your personal taste preferences. Start with a small amount and adjust to taste. Enjoy!
Dairy-Free, Vegetarian, Vegan, Nut-Free, MSG Free, Gluten Free, Black pepper Free, Onion Free.
Harissa Roasted Carrots Recipe
- 1 lb. carrots, peeled and sliced into thin rounds
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 2 tsp. The Essence Harissa Spice blend
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat your oven to 425°F (218°C).
- In a bowl, mix together the sliced carrots, olive oil, The Essence Harissa Spice blend, salt, and pepper until well combined.
- Spread the seasoned carrots in a single layer on a baking sheet.
- Roast the carrots in the preheated oven for 20-25 minutes or until they are tender and slightly caramelized.
- Serve hot and enjoy the bold, spicy flavors of The Essence Harissa Spice blend with the sweet roasted carrots.
This recipe is a great way to try out The Essence Harissa Spice blend in a simple and delicious way. Enjoy!
Visit Yipisale blog section - The Essence Easy Recipes
Visit Yipisale blog section - Ayurveda Herbs
- We offer Free Worldwide Shipping.
- We ship within 24-42 working hours of receiving clear payment.
- We ship using DHL, FedEx, USPS, UPS, and Bombino for our international shipments.
- All orders will be delivered within 8-12 days working days.
Return & Refund Policy
Please keep a note of the following conditions that must be met to obtain a refund:
- The goods should not be damaged by mishandling/dropping/throwing and any other action whether done intentionally or unintentionally.
- The original packing of goods including tags and labels should be intact.
- Refunds will be provided by way of electronic transfer of funds into the buyer's designated bank account number or by the original payment method. Cheque/Demand Drafts will not be issued.
- The logistics expense of sending back items to our office will have to be paid by the buyer in the first place and the same will be refunded along with the number of actual goods in question.
Please provide the following information while returning goods.
- Original bill sent with the goods.
- Return shipping charges with the bill.
Q - Is harissa from North Africa?
Harrisa is a popular paste in South Africa, which they used for vegetables, kebabs, and other cooked meats, stews, and couscous, this spice is truly inspired by South African street food.
Q - Where is harissa originally from?
Harrisa is mainly used meats and vegetables in South African street food.
Q - What is the flavor of harissa?
This is salty and spicy masala with garlicky and earthy notes. It is medium spicy masala with a smoky flavor.
Q - How spicy is harissa?
Harrisa is a medium spciy spice powder.