Essence Ocimum Tenuiflorum Leaf Powder, Tulsi Patra, Holy Basil, Tamole
Essence Ocimum Tenuiflorum Leaf Powder, also known as Tulsi Patra, is a high-quality herbal powder derived from the leaves of the sacred Tulsi plant. This powder is known for its rich aroma and a wide range of therapeutic properties, including anti-inflammatory, anti-bacterial, and anti-oxidant benefits. The Tulsi Patra powder is easy to use and can be added to a variety of beverages, smoothies, or food preparations to enhance the taste and nutritional value of your diet.
Additional Information about Ocimum Tenuiflorum Leaf
- Hygienically Packed
- FSSAI Approved
- Holy Basil Leaf Powder
This powder is made of the best quality Holy Basil leaf in this pack, the leaf are naturally sundried, and grind and it comes with 2 years expiry. It is green in color, pungent and slightly bitter in taste, and it has hot potency.
The Holy Basil leaf powder is used for the treatment of asthma, fever, skin diseases, stomach disorder. Take 5-6 gm of Holy Basil leaf powder a day with lukewarm water or decoction or use as recommended or consult by a doctor before use.
Holy Basil Health Benefits
The leaves are beneficial as a nerve tonic, sharpen memory, promote the removal of the catarrhal matter and phlegm from the bronchial tubes, strengthen stomach muscles and induce copious perspiration.
Common Names of Holy Basil
Holy basil botanical name is Ocimum tenuiflorum, other common names are Tulsi, Sacred Basil, or Tulasi, it is mainly found in India and is known as a sacred plant.
The leaves of holy basil are used in making essential oils that contain eugenol, carvacrol, methyl eugenol, and caryophyllene. It has the property of destroying bacteria and insects.
- We offer Free Worldwide Shipping.
- We ship within 24-42 working hours of receiving clear payment.
- We ship using DHL, FedEx, USPS, UPS, and Bombino for our international shipments.
- All orders will be delivered within 8-12 days working days.
Return & Refund Policy
Please keep a note of the following conditions that must be met to obtain a refund:
- The goods should not be damaged by mishandling/dropping/throwing and any other action whether done intentionally or unintentionally.
- The original packing of goods including tags and labels should be intact.
- Refunds will be provided by way of electronic transfer of funds into the buyer's designated bank account number or by the original payment method. Cheque/Demand Drafts will not be issued.
- The logistics expense of sending back items to our office will have to be paid by the buyer in the first place and the same will be refunded along with the number of actual goods in question.
Please provide the following information while returning goods.
- Original bill sent with the goods.
- Return shipping charges with the bill.
Frequently Asked Question
Q - What is Ocimum tenuiflorum used for?
Ocimum tenuiflorum is used in Ayurveda for medicinal preparation since ancient times, leaves are also used in the worship of God. The leaves are beneficial as a nerve tonic, sharpen memory, promote the removal of the catarrhal matter, and phlegm from the bronchial tubes, strengthen stomach muscles and induce copious perspiration.