Phyllanthus Emblica Powder, Amla Fruit Powder, Indian Gooseberry, Amalaki
Amla powder botanical name is Phyllanthus Emblica, and other common names are emblic myrobalan, myrobalan, Indian gooseberry, Malacca tree, amla and amalaka.
It is a juicy, citrusy fruit with full of rich nutrients and vitamins C, its color is vibrant green and round. Indian gooseberry can be eaten raw or cooked, peoples are also drinks juice, dried amla is used for hair care.
- Hygienically Packed
- FSSAI Approved
- Phyllanthus Emblica Powder
This powder is made of best quality of amla fruit in this pack, fruits are naturally sundried, and grind and it comes with 2 years expiry. It is brown in color and used as a hair pack, it is brittle in taste.
Amla is a rich source of Vitamin C which promotes immunity, it helps to reduce constipation. Take 10 gm of Amla powder a day with lukewarm water. As recommended or consult by a doctor before use. You can also make a hair pack or wash your hair with Amla powder.
Amalaki has an antipyretic, analgesic, antitussive, antiatherogenic, adaptogenic, cardioprotective, antioxidant, and anti-inflammatory properties.
It reduces bad cholesterol and helps stimulate insulin production. It also helpful in immunity and metabolism and fight both viral and bacterial ailments.
Visit Yipisale blog section - Ayurveda Herbs
Visit Yipisale blog section - Health & Fitness
- We offer Free Worldwide Shipping.
- We ship within 24-42 working hours of receiving clear payment.
- We ship using DHL, FedEx, USPS, UPS, and Bombino for our international shipments.
- All orders will be delivered within 8-12 days working days.
Return & Refund Policy
Please keep a note of the following conditions that must be met to obtain a refund:
- The goods should not be damaged by mishandling/dropping/throwing and any other action whether done intentionally or unintentionally.
- The original packing of goods including tags and labels should be intact.
- Refunds will be provided by way of electronic transfer of funds into the buyer's designated bank account number or by the original payment method. Cheque/Demand Drafts will not be issued.
- The logistics expense of sending back items to our office will have to be paid by the buyer in the first place and the same will be refunded along with the number of actual goods in question.
Please provide the following information while returning goods.
- Original bill sent with the goods.
- Return shipping charges with the bill.