Essence Phyllanthus Emblica Powder, Amla Fruit Powder, Indian Gooseberry, Amalaki
Amla powder botanical name is Phyllanthus Emblica, and other common names are emblic myrobalan, myrobalan, Indian gooseberry, Malacca tree, amla and amalaka. It is a juicy, citrusy fruit with full of rich nutrients and vitamins C, its color is vibrant green and round. Indian gooseberry can be eaten raw or cooked, peoples are also drinks juice, dried amla is used for hair care.
Essence Phyllanthus Emblica Powder, also known as Amla Fruit Powder or Indian Gooseberry, is a natural and organic dietary supplement that has been used for centuries in traditional Ayurvedic medicine. Made from the dried and ground fruit of the Amla tree, this powder is rich in Vitamin C and antioxidants, which can help support the immune system, promote healthy skin and hair, and aid in digestion.
This high-quality Amla powder is made from hand-picked, sun-dried Amla fruits, which are then ground into a fine powder without any additives or preservatives. It is vegan, gluten-free, and non-GMO, making it a great choice for those with dietary restrictions or preferences.
With its tangy and slightly bitter taste, Amla powder can be added to smoothies, juices, and other recipes to boost their nutritional value and add a refreshing flavor.
Additional Information about Phyllanthus Emblica
- Hygienically Packed
- FSSAI Approved
- Phyllanthus Emblica Powder
This powder is made of best quality of amla fruit in this pack, fruits are naturally sundried, and grind and it comes with 2 years expiry. It is brown in color and used as a hair pack, it is brittle in taste.
Amla Fruit Uses
Amla is a rich source of Vitamin C which promotes immunity, it helps to reduce constipation. Take 10 gm of Amla powder a day with lukewarm water. As recommended or consult by a doctor before use. You can also make a hair pack or wash your hair with Amla powder.
1. Culinary uses: In Indian cuisine, amla is commonly used to make chutneys, pickles, and candies. It can also be used in juices and smoothies.
2. Medicinal uses: Amla has been traditionally used in Ayurvedic medicine to treat a range of conditions, such as respiratory infections, digestive issues, and skin problems.
3. Skincare uses: Amla is used in skincare products for its antioxidant and anti-aging properties. It can help protect the skin against free radical damage and support collagen production.
4. Haircare uses: Amla is used in haircare products for its ability to strengthen and condition hair. It may also help reduce hair loss and dandruff.
5. Industrial uses: Amla is sometimes used in industrial applications, such as in the production of dyes and inks.
Indian Gooseberry Health Benefits
Amalaki has an antipyretic, analgesic, antitussive, antiatherogenic, adaptogenic, cardioprotective, antioxidant, and anti-inflammatory properties. It reduces bad cholesterol and helps stimulate insulin production. It also helpful in immunity and metabolism and fight both viral and bacterial ailments.
1. Immune system support: Amla contains high levels of vitamin C, which can help boost the immune system and protect against infections.
2. Digestive health: Amla may help improve digestion, reduce constipation, and relieve gastrointestinal issues like acid reflux and ulcers.
3. Antioxidant properties: Amla is rich in antioxidants, which can help protect the body against oxidative stress and lower the risk of chronic diseases like heart disease, cancer, and diabetes.
4. Anti-inflammatory effects: Amla may have anti-inflammatory properties, which can help reduce inflammation in the body and alleviate symptoms of conditions like arthritis and asthma.
5. Heart health: Amla may help improve heart health by lowering cholesterol and blood pressure levels.
6. Skin and hair health: Amla may help improve the health of the skin and hair, by providing antioxidants that protect against UV damage and supporting collagen production.
Amalaki Side Effects
1. Upset stomach: Amla may cause digestive issues, such as nausea, diarrhea, or stomach pain, especially when consumed in large amounts.
2. Allergic reactions: Some people may be allergic to amla, which can cause symptoms like hives, swelling, or difficulty breathing.
3. Interference with medication: Amla may interact with certain medications, such as blood thinners, and affect their effectiveness.
4. Hypoglycemia: Amla may lower blood sugar levels, which can be dangerous for individuals with diabetes or hypoglycemia.
5. Dental issues: Consuming amla in its raw form can erode tooth enamel, leading to dental sensitivity or decay.
Visit Yipisale blog section - Ayurveda Herbs
Visit Yipisale blog section - Health & Fitness
- We offer Free Worldwide Shipping.
- We ship within 24-42 working hours of receiving clear payment.
- We ship using DHL, FedEx, USPS, UPS, and Bombino for our international shipments.
- All orders will be delivered within 8-12 days working days.
Return & Refund Policy
Please keep a note of the following conditions that must be met to obtain a refund:
- The goods should not be damaged by mishandling/dropping/throwing and any other action whether done intentionally or unintentionally.
- The original packing of goods including tags and labels should be intact.
- Refunds will be provided by way of electronic transfer of funds into the buyer's designated bank account number or by the original payment method. Cheque/Demand Drafts will not be issued.
- The logistics expense of sending back items to our office will have to be paid by the buyer in the first place and the same will be refunded along with the number of actual goods in question.
Please provide the following information while returning goods.
- Original bill sent with the goods.
- Return shipping charges with the bill.