The Essence - Pork Barbeque Spice
Our Pork Barbeque Spice is truly inspired by Colorado campfire-cooked meals, which smelled from miles around. We have tried to incorporate that aroma and flavor in our masala. You can use this masala for BBQ, marinade.
- Hygienically Packed
- FSSAI Approved
- All-Purpose Seasoning
This is a salty and peppery flavor masala with a pungent taste. It is low heat spice, your kids will love when you make the dish with this masala.
It has salt, garlic, onion, black pepper, onion, ginger, yellow mustard powder, crushed brown mustard seed, chili.
Season pork, ribs, and chops with this masala and make tasty dish. You can also try this masala on chicken wings & duck.
Dairy-Free, Vegetarian, Vegan, Nut-Free, Sugar-Free, Capsicum Free, Gluten-Free.
Visit Yipisale blog section - The Essence Easy Recipes
Visit Yipisale blog section - Ayurveda Herbs
- We offer Free Worldwide Shipping.
- We ship within 24-42 working hours of receiving clear payment.
- We ship using DHL, FedEx, USPS, UPS, and Bombino for our international shipments.
- All orders will be delivered within 8-12 days working days.
Return & Refund Policy
Please keep a note of the following conditions that must be met to obtain a refund:
- The goods should not be damaged by mishandling/dropping/throwing and any other action whether done intentionally or unintentionally.
- The original packing of goods including tags and labels should be intact.
- Refunds will be provided by way of electronic transfer of funds into the buyer's designated bank account number or by the original payment method. Cheque/Demand Drafts will not be issued.
- The logistics expense of sending back items to our office will have to be paid by the buyer in the first place and the same will be refunded along with the number of actual goods in question.
Please provide the following information while returning goods.
- Original bill sent with the goods.
- Return shipping charges with the bill.
Q - What is BBQ seasoning made of?
Our pork BBQ spice included black pepper, mustard seeds, ginger, and other spices. The BBQ spice is specially made for grill, marinade, and Barbeque.
Q - How do you use BBQ seasoning?
- For rubs, grill and BBQ - take this BBQ seasoning and mix it with olive oil, lemon juice and rub on a lamb.
- For dip - mix this spice with sour cream and a pinch of olive oil.
- For the sauce - mix the BBQ spice with soya sauce, tomato ketchup, and rice vinegar.
Q - Can I use BBQ spice as a marinade?
BBQ spice has an intense flavor and aroma of spices, you can use for the marinade. It will go well with chicken, pork, lamb, paneer, vegetables.
Q - What is the best part of pork for BBQ?
You can use spare ribs, shoulder, butt, and ribs for Pork Barbeque, they are the best for grilling also.