The Essence - Pork Chop Spice
Pork Chop Spice is truly inspired by the camping destination of Estes Park, Colorado, where many grilled, BBQs or campfires can be smelled from miles. We have included that smoky aroma in our spice. Best for rubs and seasoning.
- Hygienically Packed
- FSSAI Approved
- All-Purpose Seasoning
This pork chop mix is the perfect rub or seasoning for pork chops and ribs. Use this masala for grilling, campfire, or BBQ to enhance the flavor of the pork. It is a salt-based spice.
It has Sea Salt, garlic, onion, black pepper, hickory smoked salt, ginger, hickory-smoked flavoring, regular mustard powder, crushed brown mustard seed, chili.
Best for seasoning pork chops, pork ribs, you can also try on chicken, chicken wings.
Dairy-Free, Vegetarian, Vegan, Nut-Free, Capsicum Free, Corn Free, MSG Free, Gluten-Free.
Visit Yipisale blog section - The Essence Easy Recipes
Visit Yipisale blog section - Ayurveda Herbs
- We offer Free Worldwide Shipping.
- We ship within 24-42 working hours of receiving clear payment.
- We ship using DHL, FedEx, USPS, UPS, and Bombino for our international shipments.
- All orders will be delivered within 8-12 days working days.
Return & Refund Policy
Please keep a note of the following conditions that must be met to obtain a refund:
- The goods should not be damaged by mishandling/dropping/throwing and any other action whether done intentionally or unintentionally.
- The original packing of goods including tags and labels should be intact.
- Refunds will be provided by way of electronic transfer of funds into the buyer's designated bank account number or by the original payment method. Cheque/Demand Drafts will not be issued.
- The logistics expense of sending back items to our office will have to be paid by the buyer in the first place and the same will be refunded along with the number of actual goods in question.
Please provide the following information while returning goods.
- Original bill sent with the goods.
- Return shipping charges with the bill.
What to make with Pork Chop Masala Mix Powder?
There are many dishes you can make with this Porkchop masala,
- Mushroom Pork Chops.
- Pork Marsala.
- Baked Pork Chops.
- Grilled Pork Chops.
- BBQ Pork Chops.
- Honey Mustard Pork Chops.
How do you know when pork chops are done frying?
Check the outer layer of the pork chops, if it's golden brown from all sides that means it's done, also check the inside temperature of the pork chop with a meat thermometer. It should be 145 degrees F.
Visit Yipisale Blog for - Pork Recipes