The Essence - Ras el Hanout Curry Spice
Ras el Hanout Curry is come from Morocco, "The traditional Moroccan flavors". It includes the finest spices combinations like nutmeg, saffron, mace. We have incorporated these flavors in our curry spice with some new additions. Use this blend for rice, stew, grilled, and slow cooking.
- Hygienically Packed
- FSSAI Approved
- Ras el Hanout Curry Spice
It is salty and spicy curry masala with saffron notes. This curry has floral and pepper notes, it is medium heat curry powder.
It has nutmeg, sea salt, black pepper, ginger, cardamom, mace, cinnamon, ground allspice, turmeric, saffron.
Use this masala for rice, slow cooking, and grilling. It is medium spicy masala powder with peppery, eucalypti notes.
Dairy-Free, Vegetarian, Vegan, Nut-Free, Capsicum Free, Sugar-Free.
Visit Yipisale blog section - The Essence Easy Recipes
Visit Yipisale blog section - Ayurveda Herbs
- We offer Free Worldwide Shipping.
- We ship within 24-42 working hours of receiving clear payment.
- We ship using DHL, FedEx, USPS, UPS, and Bombino for our international shipments.
- All orders will be delivered within 8-12 days working days.
Return & Refund Policy
Please keep a note of the following conditions that must be met to obtain a refund:
- The goods should not be damaged by mishandling/dropping/throwing and any other action whether done intentionally or unintentionally.
- The original packing of goods including tags and labels should be intact.
- Refunds will be provided by way of electronic transfer of funds into the buyer's designated bank account number or by the original payment method. Cheque/Demand Drafts will not be issued.
- The logistics expense of sending back items to our office will have to be paid by the buyer in the first place and the same will be refunded along with the number of actual goods in question.
Please provide the following information while returning goods.
- Original bill sent with the goods.
- Return shipping charges with the bill.
Q - Does ras el hanout contain garlic?
Ras el hanout curry powder does not contain garlic, it has nutmeg, ginger, garlic. These are all dry spices, you can add garlic in curry.
Q - What is ras el hanout good on?
It is good for meat rubs, grill, marinade, and for making curry, traditionally it is used for tajines and stew.
Q - What is ras el hanout made of?
It contains black pepper, ginger, cardamom, mace, cinnamon and turmeric, saffron.
Q - How to use Ras el Hanout Curry Masala Powder in dish?
This masala can be used in different dishes, it is a versatile spice. Here are some tips.
For BBQ & Grill
Mix this spice powder with olive oil and rice vinegar and make a thick paste. Rub this paste on chicken, pork for the grill, or BBQ.
For Chicken Ras el Hanout Curry
Mix this curry powder with oil and water for paste, heat the pan, and add coconut milk to it. Then add curry paste to it. After that add chicken, potato, and olives to that curry and cook for 20 minutes. Garnish with fresh coriander.
For vegetables, snacks, sides
Sprinkle this curry powder on boiled scallops, grilled vegetables, French fries, chips.
Q - Is baharat spice the same as ras el hanout?
Both spices are totally different in terms of flavor and ingredients, ras el hanout contains saffron and turmeric for a shiny yellow hue to curry.
Q - Can I use garam masala instead of Ras el Hanout?
You can use garam masala instead of Ras el Hanout, garam masala has a very strong flavor of hot spices and it will give you an Indian taste.