The Essence - Red Thai Curry Spice
Red Thai curry is the most popular curry eaten in Thailand, it has a depth of flavors and can be cooked with chicken, fish, seafood, or vegetables, Try our curry spice and make delicious Thai curry at home.
- Hygienically Packed
- FSSAI Approved
- All-Purpose Seasoning
This masala has the freshness of mint and the heat of red chili. It has a citrusy, salty, and aromatic flavor with peppery notes.
It has paprika, lemongrass, salt, onion, galangal, cumin, coriander, red chili, pepper, cilantro, garlic, lemon peel powder, sweet basil, mint.
You can make Red Thai curry with this masala, add fish sauce in curry if you prefer. Add fresh lime juice for more tanginess. Thai curry can be made with vegetables & veg proteins or nonveg like chicken, pork, or shrimp.
Dairy-Free, Vegetarian, Vegan, Nut-Free, Capsicum Free, Sugar-Free, MSG Free, Corn Free.
- We offer Free Worldwide Shipping.
- We ship within 24-42 working hours of receiving clear payment.
- We ship using DHL, FedEx, USPS, UPS, and Bombino for our international shipments.
- All orders will be delivered within 8-12 days working days.
Return & Refund Policy
Please keep a note of the following conditions that must be met to obtain a refund:
- The goods should not be damaged by mishandling/dropping/throwing and any other action whether done intentionally or unintentionally.
- The original packing of goods including tags and labels should be intact.
- Refunds will be provided by way of electronic transfer of funds into the buyer's designated bank account number or by the original payment method. Cheque/Demand Drafts will not be issued.
- The logistics expense of sending back items to our office will have to be paid by the buyer in the first place and the same will be refunded along with the number of actual goods in question.
Please provide the following information while returning goods.
- Original bill sent with the goods.
- Return shipping charges with the bill.
Is Thai red curry hotter than green?
Red Thai curry contains red chili in large amounts that's why its color is red and hot & spicy in taste. Green Thai curry has a balanced amount of chili heat with the freshness of lemongrass.
What's the difference between Thai red curry and Thai green curry?
Both curries have the same spices but the basic difference between them is the spiciness. Red Thai curry is a spicy curry and it has the freshness of mint and basil. Thai green curry is a combination of green and red chili.
Which Thai curry is hottest?
Definitely, Thai red curry is much hotter and more spicy than Thai green curry.