Essence - Rosemary & Lemon Seasoned Salt
Rosemary & Lemon seasoned salt is a great combination of flavored salt, which is well paired with savory and sweet dishes. Use this seasoning as a rub on meats, vegetables, and use it in baking bread, cakes, soup & salads. It has the richness of herb and zinginess of lemon.
- Hygienically Packed
- FSSAI Approved
- Rosemary & Lemon Seasoned Salt
It has high herbal notes with zinginess of lemon, use this for meat, vegetables, bread, cakes, soup & salads.
Simply rub this seasoning on meat and seafood for grill and roast. For marinade paste - mix this seasoning in olive oil, black pepper and make a paste, use for grill, BBQ & marinade or in baking pie, tart, make a rim.
Dairy-Free, Vegetarian, Nut-Free, Capsicum Free, Gluten Free, MSG Free, Corn Free.
Visit Yipisale blog section - The Essence Easy Recipes
Visit Yipisale blog section - Ayurveda Herbs
- We offer Free Worldwide Shipping.
- We ship within 24-42 working hours of receiving clear payment.
- We ship using DHL, FedEx, USPS, UPS, and Bombino for our international shipments.
- All orders will be delivered within 8-12 days working days.
Return & Refund Policy
Please keep a note of the following conditions that must be met to obtain a refund:
- The goods should not be damaged by mishandling/dropping/throwing and any other action whether done intentionally or unintentionally.
- The original packing of goods including tags and labels should be intact.
- Refunds will be provided by way of electronic transfer of funds into the buyer's designated bank account number or by the original payment method. Cheque/Demand Drafts will not be issued.
- The logistics expense of sending back items to our office will have to be paid by the buyer in the first place and the same will be refunded along with the number of actual goods in question.
Please provide the following information while returning goods.
- Original bill sent with the goods.
- Return shipping charges with the bill.
What is Rosemary Salt good on?
It goes very well with fresh salads, like tomato, avocado & cucumber, making delicious and refreshing drinks. It is also good for grill, BBQ & marinade.
Where should I store rosemary salt?
We know that salt and moisture are not good friends, keep this seasoning in an airtight container or in a zip lock pouch for long use. You can also refrigerate it to keep the seasoning fresh and aromatic.
How long can I keep rosemary salt?
It depends upon how you store the seasoning, it will last for 6-8 months if you keep rosemary salt in an airtight jar, refrigerate is also good.