The Essence - Salmon Dry Marinade Spice
This salmon marinade masala is inspired by Colorado street malls. We have made this masala with three flavors sweet, spicy, and smoky. This is an amazing spice for making salmon, but try it on other seafood like scallops and shrimp.
- Hygienically Packed
- FSSAI Approved
- All-Purpose Seasoning
It has a great flavor of herbs, garlic, spices, and smokiness. Use this masala for seafood like scallops and shrimp, or try it on poultry & veggies. This is a salt-based spice.
It has brown sugar, roasted paprika, salt, chilis, garlic, yellow mustard powder.
This masala is best for rubs, marinade, and BBQ, use this masala for the season of seafood and vegetables and try as a rub on poultry & pork.
Dairy-Free, Vegetarian, Vegan, Nut-Free, Capsicum Free.
Visit Yipisale blog section - The Essence Easy Recipes
Visit Yipisale blog section - Ayurveda Herbs
- We offer Free Worldwide Shipping.
- We ship within 24-42 working hours of receiving clear payment.
- We ship using DHL, FedEx, USPS, UPS, and Bombino for our international shipments.
- All orders will be delivered within 8-12 days working days.
Return & Refund Policy
Please keep a note of the following conditions that must be met to obtain a refund:
- The goods should not be damaged by mishandling/dropping/throwing and any other action whether done intentionally or unintentionally.
- The original packing of goods including tags and labels should be intact.
- Refunds will be provided by way of electronic transfer of funds into the buyer's designated bank account number or by the original payment method. Cheque/Demand Drafts will not be issued.
- The logistics expense of sending back items to our office will have to be paid by the buyer in the first place and the same will be refunded along with the number of actual goods in question.
Please provide the following information while returning goods.
- Original bill sent with the goods.
- Return shipping charges with the bill.
How long should you marinate salmon?
You can marinate the salmon for 20 minutes but not more than 30 minutes and keep it in the refrigerator during marination. Long marination of salmon can make it mushy fish.
Does salmon need to be marinated?
Yes, salmon can be marinated for 20-30 minutes. Marination enhances the flavor of the fish, for better results, refrigerate it while marinating.
How long can you keep salmon marinating in the fridge?
If it's not marinated you can refrigerate the salmon for 24 hours but if it's marinated then keep it in the fridge for 2-3 hours.
What do you eat with salmon?
Salmon goes well with rice, noodles, Brussels sprout salad, coleslaw salad, tacos, bread, and mashed potatoes.