The Essence - Costal Bay Seafood & Veggie Marinade Spice
Costal Bay Seafood spice is truly inspired by the coastal bay of Maryland. It is perfect for steamed vegetables, pasta, crab, and any type of seafood. You can also use it in potato salad, chicken salad.
- Hygienically Packed
- FSSAI Approved
- All-Purpose Seasoning
This is peppery marinade with sweet & herby flavor.
It has black pepper, paprika, salt, cardamom, regular mustard powder, celery, cloves, bay leaves, mace.
Dairy-Free, Vegetarian, Vegan, Nut-Free, Sugar-Free, Capsicum Free, Gluten-Free.
- We offer Free Worldwide Shipping.
- We ship within 24-42 working hours of receiving clear payment.
- We ship using DHL, FedEx, USPS, UPS, and Bombino for our international shipments.
- All orders will be delivered within 8-12 days working days.
Return & Refund Policy
Please keep a note of the following conditions that must be met to obtain a refund:
- The goods should not be damaged by mishandling/dropping/throwing and any other action whether done intentionally or unintentionally.
- The original packing of goods including tags and labels should be intact.
- Refunds will be provided by way of electronic transfer of funds into the buyer's designated bank account number or by the original payment method. Cheque/Demand Drafts will not be issued.
- The logistics expense of sending back items to our office will have to be paid by the buyer in the first place and the same will be refunded along with the number of actual goods in question.
Please provide the following information while returning goods.
- Original bill sent with the goods.
- Return shipping charges with the bill.
Should I Marinate vegetables before grilling?
Marinating vegetables before grill and barbeque is a wonderful way to cook. Vegetables cannot be marinated for more than 30 minutes.
What spices go well with vegetables?
Black pepper, paprika, salt, cardamom, celery, and cloves are goes well with vegetables. You can also use some herbs for vegetable marinate like thyme, oregano, parsley, celery.
Do veggies absorb marinade?
Yes, veggies absorb the marinade and increase the flavor of the dish. It is the easiest way to enhance the flavor of the veggies.
Can you marinate vegetables too long?