The Essence - South African Durban Curry Spice
African flavors are rich and spicy with deep intensive color. Our Durban spice blend has included that flavor and color, try with chicken, pork, or any kind of meat.
- Hygienically Packed
- FSSAI Approved
- South African Durban Curry Spice
It is a spicy curry masala with deep red color, it has the aroma of cardamom and cumin.
It has Chili, hot pepper powder, coriander, cumin, cardamom, cinnamon, fenugreek, ginger & clove.
It is a spicy curry masala that included red hot chili, coriander, ginger, and other spices. It is not an Indian garam masala, use this spice in gravy, curries.
Dairy-Free, Vegetarian, Vegan, Nut-Free, Capsicum Free, Sugar-Free, Salt-Free, MSG Free.
Visit Yipisale blog section - The Essence Easy Recipes
Visit Yipisale blog section - Ayurveda Herbs
- We offer Free Worldwide Shipping.
- We ship within 24-42 working hours of receiving clear payment.
- We ship using DHL, FedEx, USPS, UPS, and Bombino for our international shipments.
- All orders will be delivered within 8-12 days working days.
Return & Refund Policy
Please keep a note of the following conditions that must be met to obtain a refund:
- The goods should not be damaged by mishandling/dropping/throwing and any other action whether done intentionally or unintentionally.
- The original packing of goods including tags and labels should be intact.
- Refunds will be provided by way of electronic transfer of funds into the buyer's designated bank account number or by the original payment method. Cheque/Demand Drafts will not be issued.
- The logistics expense of sending back items to our office will have to be paid by the buyer in the first place and the same will be refunded along with the number of actual goods in question.
Please provide the following information while returning goods.
- Original bill sent with the goods.
- Return shipping charges with the bill.
Q - What is Durban spice?
Durban is a spicy curry powder that has a deep red color and the aroma of cardamom and cumin. You can use this spice for gravies and curries.
Q - What makes Durban curry different?
Durban curry is spicy and hot, it has hot red pepper with a hint of cardamom and cumin.
Q - Where does Durban curry come from?
Durban curry originated from the south coast of India, Chennai, it is red hot curry. the name Durban is derived from the port of South India, Durban.