The Essence - Spicy Curry Masala
The spicy curry spice is inspired by the north Indian kitchen, where curries have lots of flavors. Indian curries have more spiciness than any other cuisine, we have included that flavor in our masala. This is an all-purpose masala for all dishes.
- Hygienically Packed
- FSSAI Approved
- Spicy Curry Masala
This masala mix has the sweetness of cinnamon, the heat of black pepper & chili, and the aroma of cardamom. You can use this spice in any kind of curries like vegetable curry, egg curry, chicken curry, and many more.
It has coriander, turmeric, ginger, fenugreek, anise, cumin, cinnamon, black pepper, regular yellow mustard, chili, mace, and cardamom.
Use this masala in chicken curry, seafood, vegetable curry, grill, or roast.
Dairy-Free, Vegetarian, Vegan, Nut-Free, Capsicum Free, Salt-Free, Sugar-Free.
- We offer Free Worldwide Shipping.
- We ship within 24-42 working hours of receiving clear payment.
- We ship using DHL, FedEx, USPS, UPS, and Bombino for our international shipments.
- All orders will be delivered within 8-12 days working days.
Return & Refund Policy
Please keep a note of the following conditions that must be met to obtain a refund:
- The goods should not be damaged by mishandling/dropping/throwing and any other action whether done intentionally or unintentionally.
- The original packing of goods including tags and labels should be intact.
- Refunds will be provided by way of electronic transfer of funds into the buyer's designated bank account number or by the original payment method. Cheque/Demand Drafts will not be issued.
- The logistics expense of sending back items to our office will have to be paid by the buyer in the first place and the same will be refunded along with the number of actual goods in question.
Please provide the following information while returning goods.
- Original bill sent with the goods.
- Return shipping charges with the bill.
Q - What is curry masala made of?
Curry masala is made of different spices like coriander, turmeric, ginger, fenugreek, anise, cumin, cinnamon, black pepper, regular yellow mustard, chili, mace.
Q - What is the difference between curry and masala?
The main difference between curry and masala is, curry is a cooked form of masala, which you can serve or eat. Masala is a raw mixture of spices and herbs that you prepare to make curry.
Q - Is masala powder same as curry powder?
Masla powder could be any kind of masala but curry powder is specially made for curries. You can use masala powder in roasting, grilling, and baking but not curry powder.
Visit Yipisale Blog for - Spicy Indian Chicken Curry Recipe, Spicy White Pea Curry