The Essence - Spicy Fish Curry Spice
It is a delicious Spicy Fish Curry spice that is full of flavor with a hint of chili, this is intended to emphasize the ingredients of Indian flavor to the dish.
- Hygienically Packed
- FSSAI Approved
- Spicy Fish Curry Spice
A delightful Indian authentic flavor with a full aroma and other spices, it is a spicy masala.
This fish curry masala included Coriander, cinnamon, fennel seeds, curry leaves, chili, clove, brown mustard seeds, cumin, fenugreek seeds.
Use this spice in gravies, curries.
Dairy-Free, Vegetarian, Vegan, Nut-Free, Capsicum Free, Sugar-Free, Salt-Free, MSG Free.
Visit Yipisale blog section - The Essence Easy Recipes
Visit Yipisale blog section - Ayurveda Herbs
- We offer Free Worldwide Shipping.
- We ship within 24-42 working hours of receiving clear payment.
- We ship using DHL, FedEx, USPS, UPS, and Bombino for our international shipments.
- All orders will be delivered within 8-12 days working days.
Return & Refund Policy
Please keep a note of the following conditions that must be met to obtain a refund:
- The goods should not be damaged by mishandling/dropping/throwing and any other action whether done intentionally or unintentionally.
- The original packing of goods including tags and labels should be intact.
- Refunds will be provided by way of electronic transfer of funds into the buyer's designated bank account number or by the original payment method. Cheque/Demand Drafts will not be issued.
- The logistics expense of sending back items to our office will have to be paid by the buyer in the first place and the same will be refunded along with the number of actual goods in question.
Please provide the following information while returning goods.
- Original bill sent with the goods.
- Return shipping charges with the bill.
Q - How do you thicken fish curry?
You can thicken fish curry by adding cornflour, cashew paste, melon seed paste, coconut milk, or simply add boiled and mashed potatoes. But keep in mind that anything added to curry for thickening can depress the flavor of curry.
Q - How can I thicken a curry without flour or cornflour?
You can use cornflour, cashew paste, melon seed paste, coconut milk, roasted peanuts, milk cream, or simply add boiled and mashed potatoes.
Visit Yipisale Blog for - Spicy Fish Curry Recipe