The Essence - Tandoori Spice
We have proficiently handcrafted this masala to give you the actual taste and aroma of tandoori. This masala is truly inspired by Asian tandoori dishes, which we made after long research. Try this masala for a Sunday party, or for a family party dinner. People will surely praise you.
- Hygienically Packed
- FSSAI Approved
- All-Purpose Seasoning
This masala will make your dish delicious because it has been specially made for Tandoori dishes. It has a citrusy flavor with the fragrance of cardamom. You can make tandoori dishes at home with this masala like chicken, pork, potato, paneer.
The masala included cumin, coriander, smoked sweet paprika, turmeric, garlic, chilis, ginger, star anise, black and green cardamom, black pepper, cloves, mace, cinnamon, and bay leaves.
Use this masala to season your proteins and vegetables with vegetable oil and rice vinegar. You can also use this masala for making sour dip, Marinade, or curry.
Dairy-Free, Vegetarian, Vegan, Nut-Free, Capsicum Free, Gluten-Free.
- We offer Free Worldwide Shipping.
- We ship within 24-42 working hours of receiving clear payment.
- We ship using DHL, FedEx, USPS, UPS, and Bombino for our international shipments.
- All orders will be delivered within 8-12 days working days.
Return & Refund Policy
Please keep a note of the following conditions that must be met to obtain a refund:
- The goods should not be damaged by mishandling/dropping/throwing and any other action whether done intentionally or unintentionally.
- The original packing of goods including tags and labels should be intact.
- Refunds will be provided by way of electronic transfer of funds into the buyer's designated bank account number or by the original payment method. Cheque/Demand Drafts will not be issued.
- The logistics expense of sending back items to our office will have to be paid by the buyer in the first place and the same will be refunded along with the number of actual goods in question.
Please provide the following information while returning goods.
- Original bill sent with the goods.
- Return shipping charges with the bill.
Q - What is tandoori masala made of?
It is a combination of hot and mild spices like smoked sweet paprika, chili, black pepper, star anise. Use this masala for dishes like tandoori chicken, paneer, lamb, and pork.
Q - What is the difference between garam masala and tandoori masala?
The uses of both masalas are different, garam masala can be used in any dish to season it. Tandoori masala is used to marinade the proteins like chicken, paneer. The taste and the flavor of the tandoori masala and garam masala are different.
Q - What can I use instead of tandoori masala spice?
If you don't have tandoori masala, mix regular chaat masala with black pepper, clove, chili, and ginger powder.
Q - What does tandoori spice taste like?
It has a deep and intense flavor of different spices. It is taste like Indian masala.
Q - How long does tandoori spice last?
Tandoori spice can last up to 6-7 months if you keep the spice in an airtight container.