The Essence - Texas Barbecue Spice Rub
Our Texas barbeque has a sweet, salty, and peppery flavor, these are the base of this spice. It is an all-purpose seasoning with cumin and coriander, try this delicious barbeque rub for chicken, pork, or lamb.
- Hygienically Packed
- FSSAI Approved
- All-Purpose Seasoning
This is a sweet and salty spice, rub the masala on meat, chicken, or paneer with olive oil and vinegar. It has a peppery flavor with the freshness of herbs.
It has salt, brown sugar, garlic, paprika, black pepper, onion, chiles, mustard, coriander, cumin, oregano, celery.
Use this masala for roasting & grilling pork and poultry. You can also try this spice on duck, goose.
Dairy-Free, Vegetarian, Vegan, Nut-Free, Capsicum Free.
Visit Yipisale blog section - The Essence Easy Recipes
Visit Yipisale blog section - Ayurveda Herbs
- We offer Free Worldwide Shipping.
- We ship within 24-42 working hours of receiving clear payment.
- We ship using DHL, FedEx, USPS, UPS, and Bombino for our international shipments.
- All orders will be delivered within 8-12 days working days.
Return & Refund Policy
Please keep a note of the following conditions that must be met to obtain a refund:
- The goods should not be damaged by mishandling/dropping/throwing and any other action whether done intentionally or unintentionally.
- The original packing of goods including tags and labels should be intact.
- Refunds will be provided by way of electronic transfer of funds into the buyer's designated bank account number or by the original payment method. Cheque/Demand Drafts will not be issued.
- The logistics expense of sending back items to our office will have to be paid by the buyer in the first place and the same will be refunded along with the number of actual goods in question.
Please provide the following information while returning goods.
- Original bill sent with the goods.
- Return shipping charges with the bill.
Q - What's in Texas seasoning?
Texas seasoning is made of spices and herbs like salt, brown sugar, garlic, paprika, black pepper, onion, chiles, mustard, coriander, cumin, oregano, celery.
Q - What flavor is Texas BBQ?
It is a sweet and salty spice with the flavor of spices and richness of herbs.
Q - What is Texas-style rub?
Texas rub or seasoning can be used for roasting & grilling pork and poultry. You can also use it on duck and goose.
Q - What is the difference between Texas and Carolina BBQ?
Texas BBQ is a sweet and salty spice with the flavor of spices and richness of herbs. and Carolina is a chili-based masala with little sweetness and saltiness.
Q - What is the difference between Texas BBQ and Kansas City BBQ?
The flavor profile of Texas BBQ is less spicy than kanas city BBQ, the meat cuts used in Kanas city are ribs, brunt ends and can be done with pork, chicken, beef, turkey, or even fish and sausage.