The Essence - Thai Green Curry Spice
Thai Green Curry is very famous in Thailand, they use this curry in most of the Thai food. We have included that flavor in our Thai curry spice with some tangy and spicy flavors. Try this curry with any veg or non-veg proteins and make Thai food at home.
- Hygienically Packed
- FSSAI Approved
- Thai Green Curry Spice
It is a spicy and citrusy curry masala with peppery notes. This curry has a salty and garlicky flavor, it is medium heat curry powder.
It has green and red chilis, galangal, cumin, coriander, onion, garlic, cilantro, lemongrass, lemon peel powder.
Use Thai curry masala with meats, seafood, tofu, and vegetables. If you prefer, add fish sauces for traditional Thai curry. Sprinkle it on tuna, boiled vegetables & eggs. for paste mix this masala with olive oil, water, fish sauce, and fresh lime juice.
Dairy-Free, Vegetarian, Vegan, Nut-Free, Capsicum Free, Sugar-Free, Salt-Free.
Visit Yipisale blog section - The Essence Easy Recipes
Visit Yipisale blog section - Ayurveda Herbs
- We offer Free Worldwide Shipping.
- We ship within 24-42 working hours of receiving clear payment.
- We ship using DHL, FedEx, USPS, UPS, and Bombino for our international shipments.
- All orders will be delivered within 8-12 days working days.
Return & Refund Policy
Please keep a note of the following conditions that must be met to obtain a refund:
- The goods should not be damaged by mishandling/dropping/throwing and any other action whether done intentionally or unintentionally.
- The original packing of goods including tags and labels should be intact.
- Refunds will be provided by way of electronic transfer of funds into the buyer's designated bank account number or by the original payment method. Cheque/Demand Drafts will not be issued.
- The logistics expense of sending back items to our office will have to be paid by the buyer in the first place and the same will be refunded along with the number of actual goods in question.
Please provide the following information while returning goods.
- Original bill sent with the goods.
- Return shipping charges with the bill.
Q - What goes with Thai green curry?
Garnish the curry with fresh coriander, tomato, basil, and mint leaves and serve with these siders.
- Steamed Rice
- Cucumber Salad
- Boiled Eggs
- Fried Onion
Q - Is Thai green curry meant to be sweet?
Thai green curry is a medium spicy curry, it is a combination of sweet and spicy flavors. The curry has the sweetness of coconut milk and the heat of the spices.