The Essence - Caribbean Jerk BBQ Spice Rub
Bringing a taste of the Caribbean to your kitchen could not be easier, Our Caribbean Jerk Spice has mind-blowing flavors, use our handcrafted Caribbean Jerk Spice over meat, fish, seafood, tofu, or lamb before barbeque, grill, fry, or roast. If you really want to uplift the flavors, leave them to marinate overnight.
- Hygienically Packed
- FSSAI Approved
- For Rubs, Marinade.
This is a salt-based, herby, sweet, and spicy rub with flavors of other aromatic spices.
It has sea salt, thyme, nutmeg, allspice, clove, and other flavored spices.
Use this spice for seasoning, rubs, and marinade, sprinkle it on salad, casserole dish, or any of your favorite meat for at least 30 minutes, and then grill or barbeque it.
Dairy-Free, Vegetarian, Capsicum Free, Gluten Free, MSG Free, Corn Free.
Visit Yipisale for Exciting Recipes of - Barbecue Sauce
Visit Yipisale blog section - The Essence Easy Recipes
Visit Yipisale blog section - Ayurveda Herbs
- We offer Free Worldwide Shipping.
- We ship within 24-42 working hours of receiving clear payment.
- We ship using DHL, FedEx, USPS, UPS, and Bombino for our international shipments.
- All orders will be delivered within 8-12 days working days.
Return & Refund Policy
Please keep a note of the following conditions that must be met to obtain a refund:
- The goods should not be damaged by mishandling/dropping/throwing and any other action whether done intentionally or unintentionally.
- The original packing of goods including tags and labels should be intact.
- Refunds will be provided by way of electronic transfer of funds into the buyer's designated bank account number or by the original payment method. Cheque/Demand Drafts will not be issued.
- The logistics expense of sending back items to our office will have to be paid by the buyer in the first place and the same will be refunded along with the number of actual goods in question.
Please provide the following information while returning goods.
- Original bill sent with the goods.
- Return shipping charges with the bill.
Frequently Asked Question
Q - What is Caribbean seasoning made of?
Caribbean seasoning is a combination of sea salt, thyme, nutmeg, allspice, clove and other spices.
Q - What is the flavor of Caribbean jerk?
Caribbean jerk has flavor of herbs, spices and sweetness of cinnamon, which is best for rubs, and marinade, sprinkle it on salad, casserole dish, or any of your favorite meat.