The Essence - Tomato Basil Seasoned Salt
Tomato Basil Seasoned Salt is best for cooking Mediterranean dishes, it has the tanginess of tomato with herby notes of sweet basil. Try this salt for soups, pasta sauces, meat, vegetables, and fish. Use this salt as a table condiment, salad seasoning, and other dressings. Mix this salt with butter and garlic powder and make garlic bread.
- Hygienically Packed
- FSSAI Approved
- Tomato Basil Seasoned Salt
This salt has the flavor of herbs and fruit, use this for soups, pasta sauces, meat, vegetables, and fish
For the dressing - mix this salt in olive oil with black pepper and drizzle this dressing on the salad, pasta. For dip - mix this seasoning with mayo, crushed garlic, and parmesan cheese, serve this dip with chips, fish chips, pork chops, nachos & bread.
Dairy-Free, Vegetarian, Nut-Free, Capsicum Free, Gluten Free, MSG Free, Corn Free.
Visit Yipisale blog section - The Essence Easy Recipes
Visit Yipisale blog section - Ayurveda Herbs
- We offer Free Worldwide Shipping.
- We ship within 24-42 working hours of receiving clear payment.
- We ship using DHL, FedEx, USPS, UPS, and Bombino for our international shipments.
- All orders will be delivered within 8-12 days working days.
Return & Refund Policy
Please keep a note of the following conditions that must be met to obtain a refund:
- The goods should not be damaged by mishandling/dropping/throwing and any other action whether done intentionally or unintentionally.
- The original packing of goods including tags and labels should be intact.
- Refunds will be provided by way of electronic transfer of funds into the buyer's designated bank account number or by the original payment method. Cheque/Demand Drafts will not be issued.
- The logistics expense of sending back items to our office will have to be paid by the buyer in the first place and the same will be refunded along with the number of actual goods in question.
Please provide the following information while returning goods.
- Original bill sent with the goods.
- Return shipping charges with the bill.
Q - Does basil go well with tomatoes?
Tomatoes and basil are great combinations, it reminds you of Mediterranean traditional cuisine. Pair it with olive oil for best use.
Q - What is basil salt used for?
Use this salt for dressings, marinade & seasoning. Make Mediterranean salad like Balela salad, Mustard Potato salad, Tuna salad, Zucchini with Avocado salad. Soups like - Vegetable soup, Ribollita soup, cabbage soup, roasted carrot soup. Use also for grilled steak, Pita pocket, Ratatouille, Grouper, pasta & noodles.
Q - What meat does basil go with?
It is best for pork, seafood, chicken. This seasoning has the deep flavor of basil and citrusy note of tomatoes.
Q - What goes well with tomato and basil?
Black Pepper, Olive oil, Olives, Garlic, Shallots, Mint, Vegetables, Pasta.
Q - How do you store basil salt?
Salt absorbs moisture that's why it is important to keep the tomato and basil salt in an airtight container or in a zip lock pouch.
Q - What do tomato and basil taste like?
Tomatoes have a combination of the flavor of sweetness and tanginess and basil has a combination of peppery and sweetness.