The Essence - Trinidadian Curry Spice
Regular price $21.99
Shipping calculated at checkout.
A classical Caribbean curry derived from Trinidad, which is popular for curries. Our Trinidadian curry spice has simply represented those flavors, its featured flavors are cayenne pepper, poppy seed, and star anise.
- Hygienically Packed
- FSSAI Approved
- Trinidadian Curry Spice
FlavorIt is a medium spicy curry powder that has a deep subtle flavor of cinnamon, star anise, and cayenne pepper.
It has turmeric, black peppercorns, cinnamon, star anise, cumin, coriander seed, fenugreek seed, clove, poppy seed, mustard seed, ginger, and cayenne pepper.
For curries and gravies.
Key FeaturesDairy-Free, Vegetarian, Vegan, Nut-Free, Capsicum Free, MSG Free.
Visit Yipisale blog section - The Essence Easy Recipes
Visit Yipisale blog section - Ayurveda Herbs
Trinidadian Chicken Curry
- Tilda Rice - boiled with green peas.
- Chicken Thigh Fillets - skinless, cut into small chunks.
- Corn flour.
- Vegetable Oil.
- Ginger Root - chopped.
- Garlic - chopped.
- Onion - chopped.
- Trinidadian Curry Masala Powder.
- Chicken Stock.
Method of making Trinidadian Chicken Curry
- Take chicken and coat with corn flour, heat the oil, and fry for 6 minutes until golden brown.
- Turn down the heat and add garlic, ginger in oil, stir for 2 minutes then add onion and fry till translucent.
- Add ginger root, curry masala, and chicken stock and stir for 3 minutes, then add chicken cover the pot with lid for 4-5 minutes.
- Remove the pan from gas, serve hot with Tilda rice and garnish with fresh coriander and parsley.
- We offer Free Worldwide Shipping.
- We ship within 24-42 working hours of receiving clear payment.
- We ship using DHL, FedEx, USPS, UPS, and Bombino for our international shipments.
- All orders will be delivered within 8-12 days working days.
Return & Refund Policy
Please keep a note of the following conditions that must be met to obtain a refund:
- The goods should not be damaged by mishandling/dropping/throwing and any other action whether done intentionally or unintentionally.
- The original packing of goods including tags and labels should be intact.
- Refunds will be provided by way of electronic transfer of funds into the buyer's designated bank account number or by the original payment method. Cheque/Demand Drafts will not be issued.
- The logistics expense of sending back items to our office will have to be paid by the buyer in the first place and the same will be refunded along with the number of actual goods in question.
Please provide the following information while returning goods.
- Original bill sent with the goods.
- Return shipping charges with the bill.