The Essence - Turkey Marinade Spice
This Turkey marinade spice will definitely fill your kitchen with an exotic aroma, you can use this masala to marinate turkey, chicken, duck, paneer, veggie for barbecue or grilling.
- Hygienically Packed
- FSSAI Approved
- All-Purpose Seasoning
This masala has citrusy, earthy, spicy, and herby flavor. It is salted-based sweet and spicy masala with the aroma of rosemary and thyme.
This spice has paprika, sage, onion, garlic, rosemary, black pepper, ginger, thyme, parsley, marjoram, red pepper, coriander, allspice, oregano, salt, sugar, spices, onion, turmeric, lemon peel, arrowroot.
Use this spice for season turkey, rub on duck or chicken. You can also use this masala for vegetable BBQ or take a dip with this masala. For dip sprinkle this spice on yogurt or on classic mayo.
Dairy-Free, Vegetarian, Vegan, Nut-Free, Capsicum Free, Gluten-Free.
Visit Yipisale blog section - The Essence Easy Recipes
Visit Yipisale blog section - Ayurveda Herbs
- We offer Free Worldwide Shipping.
- We ship within 24-42 working hours of receiving clear payment.
- We ship using DHL, FedEx, USPS, UPS, and Bombino for our international shipments.
- All orders will be delivered within 8-12 days working days.
Return & Refund Policy
Please keep a note of the following conditions that must be met to obtain a refund:
- The goods should not be damaged by mishandling/dropping/throwing and any other action whether done intentionally or unintentionally.
- The original packing of goods including tags and labels should be intact.
- Refunds will be provided by way of electronic transfer of funds into the buyer's designated bank account number or by the original payment method. Cheque/Demand Drafts will not be issued.
- The logistics expense of sending back items to our office will have to be paid by the buyer in the first place and the same will be refunded along with the number of actual goods in question.
Please provide the following information while returning goods.
- Original bill sent with the goods.
- Return shipping charges with the bill.
How long can you marinate turkey?
You can marinate the turkey for 24-48 hours and keep it refrigerator before cooking. The bird absorbs all the flavor and of the spice.