The Essence - Turkey Marinade Spice for Grill, Rubs
Introducing "The Essence" - the ultimate Turkey Marinade Spice for Grill and Rubs! Our specially crafted blend of premium spices and herbs will tantalize your taste buds with every bite. Made with only the freshest ingredients, our marinade spice is perfect for marinating, rubbing, or seasoning your turkey to perfection.
Our unique combination of paprika, sage, onion, garlic, rosemary, black pepper, ginger, thyme, parsley, marjoram, red pepper, coriander, allspice, oregano, salt, sugar, spices, onion, turmeric, lemon peel, and arrowroot delivers a mouth-watering flavor that will elevate your turkey to new heights.
The Essence is versatile and can be used in various ways, whether you are looking to grill, bake, roast, or smoke your turkey. This spice blend will give your turkey a deliciously crispy and flavorful exterior while keeping the meat juicy and succulent.
Impress your family and friends with a turkey that is full of flavor and cooked to perfection. The Essence is the ultimate solution to achieving a perfectly seasoned and mouth-watering turkey.
Additional Information about Turkey Marinade Spice
- Hygienically Packed
- FSSAI Approved
- All-Purpose Seasoning
Turkey Marinade Spice Flavor
This masala has citrusy, earthy, spicy, and herby flavor. It is salted-based sweet and spicy masala with the aroma of rosemary and thyme. This Turkey marinade spice will definitely fill your kitchen with an exotic aroma, you can use this masala to marinate turkey, chicken, duck, paneer, veggie for barbecue or grilling.
This spice has paprika, sage, onion, garlic, rosemary, black pepper, ginger, thyme, parsley, marjoram, red pepper, coriander, allspice, oregano, salt, sugar, spices, onion, turmeric, lemon peel, arrowroot.
Turkey Marinade Spice Uses
Use this spice for season turkey, rub on duck or chicken. You can also use this masala for vegetable BBQ or take a dip with this masala. For dip sprinkle this spice on yogurt or on classic mayo.
Here are some uses:
Marinate: Mix 1-2 tablespoons of "The Essence" with olive oil and lemon juice and use it as a marinade for your turkey. Place the turkey in a large plastic bag and pour the marinade over it. Massage the turkey to ensure it is coated well and refrigerate for at least 2-4 hours (or overnight) before cooking.
Rub: For a dry rub, simply sprinkle "The Essence" over your turkey and rub it in well, covering the entire surface of the bird. Let it sit for 30 minutes before cooking to allow the flavors to penetrate the meat.
Season: "The Essence" can also be used as a seasoning for your turkey. Simply sprinkle it over the bird and cook as desired.
No matter how you choose to use it, "The Essence" will add a deliciously bold and flavorful taste to your turkey. Happy cooking!
Dairy-Free, Vegetarian, Vegan, Nut-Free, Capsicum Free, Gluten-Free.
Roasted Turkey Recipe with The Essence - Turkey Marinade Spice
- 1 turkey (12-14 pounds)
- 1/2 cup of olive oil
- 1/4 cup of lemon juice
- 2-3 tablespoons of "The Essence" Turkey Marinade Spice for Grill and Rubs
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Preheat your oven to 325°F (165°C).
- Rinse the turkey and pat it dry with paper towels.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the olive oil, lemon juice, and 2-3 tablespoons of "The Essence" Turkey Marinade Spice for Grill and Rubs.
- Rub the mixture all over the turkey, including the cavity and under the skin.
- Sprinkle salt and pepper over the turkey, to taste.
- Place the turkey on a roasting rack in a large roasting pan.
- Roast the turkey in the oven for about 3-4 hours, or until a meat thermometer inserted into the thickest part of the bird reads 165°F (74°C).
- Let the turkey rest for 15-20 minutes before carving and serving.
This recipe will give you a juicy, flavorful turkey with a crispy and golden-brown skin. "The Essence" Turkey Marinade Spice for Grill and Rubs adds a delicious blend of herbs and spices to make your turkey truly special. Enjoy!
Visit Yipisale blog section - The Essence Easy Recipes
Visit Yipisale blog section - Ayurveda Herbs
- We offer Free Worldwide Shipping.
- We ship within 24-42 working hours of receiving clear payment.
- We ship using DHL, FedEx, USPS, UPS, and Bombino for our international shipments.
- All orders will be delivered within 8-12 days working days.
Return & Refund Policy
Please keep a note of the following conditions that must be met to obtain a refund:
- The goods should not be damaged by mishandling/dropping/throwing and any other action whether done intentionally or unintentionally.
- The original packing of goods including tags and labels should be intact.
- Refunds will be provided by way of electronic transfer of funds into the buyer's designated bank account number or by the original payment method. Cheque/Demand Drafts will not be issued.
- The logistics expense of sending back items to our office will have to be paid by the buyer in the first place and the same will be refunded along with the number of actual goods in question.
Please provide the following information while returning goods.
- Original bill sent with the goods.
- Return shipping charges with the bill.
How long can you marinate turkey?
You can marinate the turkey for 24-48 hours and keep it refrigerator before cooking. The bird absorbs all the flavor and of the spice.