The Essence - Vadouvan Curry Spice
Vadouvan curry has a combination of French and Indian flavors, we have incorporated that rich savory flavor in our Vadouvan Curry Spice Powder. This fusion is extremely delicious for making curries, soup, and marinades.
- Hygienically Packed
- FSSAI Approved
- Vadouvan Curry Spice
A fusion curry powder that has a French-Indian flavor, it is a sweet and mildly spicy curry masala.
It has Onion, salt, shallots, cumin, turmeric, garlic, brown mustard, cardamom, black pepper, fenugreek, sugar, smoky flavor curry leaves.
For curries and gravies.
Dairy-Free, Vegetarian, Vegan, Nut-Free, Capsicum Free, MSG Free.
Visit Yipisale blog section - The Essence Easy Recipes
Visit Yipisale blog section - Ayurveda Herbs
- We offer Free Worldwide Shipping.
- We ship within 24-42 working hours of receiving clear payment.
- We ship using DHL, FedEx, USPS, UPS, and Bombino for our international shipments.
- All orders will be delivered within 8-12 days working days.
Return & Refund Policy
Please keep a note of the following conditions that must be met to obtain a refund:
- The goods should not be damaged by mishandling/dropping/throwing and any other action whether done intentionally or unintentionally.
- The original packing of goods including tags and labels should be intact.
- Refunds will be provided by way of electronic transfer of funds into the buyer's designated bank account number or by the original payment method. Cheque/Demand Drafts will not be issued.
- The logistics expense of sending back items to our office will have to be paid by the buyer in the first place and the same will be refunded along with the number of actual goods in question.
Please provide the following information while returning goods.
- Original bill sent with the goods.
- Return shipping charges with the bill.
Q - What is Vadouvan curry spice?
It is a blend of spices and curry leaves that has Indian and French flavors, it is a French-driven masala known as vadakam, vadagam.
Q - Is Vadouvan curry spicy?
Vadouvan is a sweet and mildly spicy curry, which has the heat of black pepper with the sweetness of sugar. It has a rich savory flavor which is perfect for making curry and soup.
Q - What does Vadouvan taste like?
Vadouvan has a smoky and sweet flavor with mild spiciness, it has garlic and fenugreek for aroma and turmeric for bright yellow color for a curry.
Q - How spicy is Vadouvan curry powder?
Vadouvan is a mildly spicy and sweet curry, for the heat we have used black pepper, and for sweet sugar, there is no use of red chili in this powder.