The Essence - Vietnamese Sweet Lemon Curry Spice
We got the inspiration for this curry spice from Vietnam, which is famous for rivers, beaches. Their yellow curry is very famous, we have included that flavor in our sweet lemon curry spice by adding sugar and lemongrass, this makes the curry light and refreshing which is very close to Vietnamese Curry.
- Hygienically Packed
- FSSAI Approved
- Vietnamese Sweet Lemon Curry Spice
It is sweet and spiced curry masala with the freshness & tanginess of lemongrass. This curry has a salty and garlicky flavor.
It has white sugar, turmeric, lemongrass, cumin, black pepper, paprika, salt, coriander, garlic, cardamom, citric acid, chili, and curry leaves.
Use in curry with meats, seafood, tofu, and vegetables. For marinade make a paste of this masala by adding olive oil and water in this masala.
Dairy-Free, Vegetarian, Vegan, Nut-Free, Capsicum Free.
Visit Yipisale blog section - The Essence Easy Recipes
Visit Yipisale blog section - Ayurveda Herbs
- We offer Free Worldwide Shipping.
- We ship within 24-42 working hours of receiving clear payment.
- We ship using DHL, FedEx, USPS, UPS, and Bombino for our international shipments.
- All orders will be delivered within 8-12 days working days.
Return & Refund Policy
Please keep a note of the following conditions that must be met to obtain a refund:
- The goods should not be damaged by mishandling/dropping/throwing and any other action whether done intentionally or unintentionally.
- The original packing of goods including tags and labels should be intact.
- Refunds will be provided by way of electronic transfer of funds into the buyer's designated bank account number or by the original payment method. Cheque/Demand Drafts will not be issued.
- The logistics expense of sending back items to our office will have to be paid by the buyer in the first place and the same will be refunded along with the number of actual goods in question.
Please provide the following information while returning goods.
- Original bill sent with the goods.
- Return shipping charges with the bill.
Q - What is Vietnamese curry made of?
Vietnamese curry is made of white sugar, turmeric, lemongrass, cumin, black pepper, paprika, salt, coriander, garlic, cardamom, citric acid, chili, and curry leaves.
Q - Is Vietnamese curry similar to Thai curry?
Vietnamese curry is thinner than Thai curry with the flavor of tamarind and fish sauce. Thai curry has the subtle sweetness of coconut milk and cream.
Vietnamese Sweet Lemon Curry
It is a sweet, salty, tangy curry and very easy to make at home with this curry masala. Here are the steps.
- Mix the curry powder with water, oil, fish sauce, tamarind juice, and make a paste. (Fish sauce is optional).
- Heat the pan with 1tbsp oil, add ginger and garlic paste. Stir for 2 minutes and protein & vegetables, for veg - tofu or paneer, for nonveg - chicken, pork, fish.
- Add the prepared paste to the pan and stir, then add coconut milk to it.
- Check the protein, if it's tender and soft then remove the pan from heat.
- Serve this curry with steamed brown rice, noodles, or as a soup with bread.