The Essence - Vindaloo Curry Spice
Vindaloo is an Indian curry that comes from Goa and is based on a Portuguese dish named Carne de vinha d'alhos. We have incorporated that flavor in our Vindaloo curry spice with the addition of turmeric and fenugreek. Basically, Vindaloo curry is hot and spicy but we have managed the spiciness so that everyone can enjoy it.
- Hygienically Packed
- FSSAI Approved
- Vindaloo Curry Spice
It is a medium spicy curry masala with the goodness of turmeric and the aroma of cardamom. It has earthy and peppery notes.
It has turmeric, cinnamon, garlic, fenugreek, salt, brown mustard seeds, coriander, cumin, ginger, red chili, cardamom, black pepper, and cloves.
Use this masala for season pork, lamb, chicken, seafood. Sprinkle it on salads, vegetables, and soups. Try it as a paste for the marinade, for paste mix olive oil with water.
Dairy-Free, Vegetarian, Vegan, Nut-Free, Capsicum Free, Sugar-Free.
- We offer Free Worldwide Shipping.
- We ship within 24-42 working hours of receiving clear payment.
- We ship using DHL, FedEx, USPS, UPS, and Bombino for our international shipments.
- All orders will be delivered within 8-12 days working days.
Return & Refund Policy
Please keep a note of the following conditions that must be met to obtain a refund:
- The goods should not be damaged by mishandling/dropping/throwing and any other action whether done intentionally or unintentionally.
- The original packing of goods including tags and labels should be intact.
- Refunds will be provided by way of electronic transfer of funds into the buyer's designated bank account number or by the original payment method. Cheque/Demand Drafts will not be issued.
- The logistics expense of sending back items to our office will have to be paid by the buyer in the first place and the same will be refunded along with the number of actual goods in question.
Please provide the following information while returning goods.
- Original bill sent with the goods.
- Return shipping charges with the bill.
Q - Is a vindaloo the hottest curry?
This is India's hottest and fiery curry, it has a spiciness of chili and hot spices like black pepper, clove, ginger. But we have managed the spiciness of this curry so that everyone can enjoy the flavor.
Q - What does vindaloo curry taste like?
The taste of Vindaloo curry is hot and spicy with the yellowish hue of turmeric. It has the flavor of cinnamon and garlic with the fragrance of cardamom.
Q - How do you eat vindaloo?
Eat vindaloo curry very carefully if you are not a chili lover, try to eat curry when it is not too hot. You can eat with plain rice, Indian bread, raita or vegetable salad.