Woodfordia Fruticosa Flower Powder, Dhai Phool, Fire Flame Bush
Dhai phool botanical name is Woodfordia Fruticose, some common names are Fire-flame bush, Shiramjitea, Woodfordia, Dhatuki, Dhaataki, Dhai, Dhatuki, Dhatki, Dhatuk, Jaliko.
It is mainly found in India, Pakistan, and Sri Lanka, it grows on slopes and on hills. Flower of this is mainly used in Ayurveda for medicinal benefits.
- Hygienically Packed
- FSSAI Approved
- Woodfordia Fruticose Flower Powder
This powder is made of the best quality Woodfordia Fruticose Flower in this pack, the flowers are naturally sundried, and grind and it comes with 2 years expiry. It is red to marron in color, astringent, and pungent in taste, and it has cold potency.
The Woodfordia Fruticose flower powder is used for thirst, diarrhea and dysentery, bleeding disorders, poisoning, worm infestation, and herpes. Take 5 gm of Ficus religiosa leaf powder a day with lukewarm water or milk or use as recommended or consult by a doctor before use.
Woodfordia Fruticose flower has antimicrobial, hepatoprotective, cardioprotective, antioxidant, antiulcer, and immunomodulatory properties. It is beneficial for liver problems, burning sensation, skin diseases, diarrhoea, dysentery, fever, and headache.
Visit Yipisale to buy in bulk - Woodfordia Fruticosa Flower Powder
Visit Yipisale blog section - Ayurveda Herbs
Visit Yipisale blog section - Health & Fitness
- We offer Free Worldwide Shipping.
- We ship within 24-42 working hours of receiving clear payment.
- We ship using DHL, FedEx, USPS, UPS, and Bombino for our international shipments.
- All orders will be delivered within 8-12 days working days.
Return & Refund Policy
Please keep a note of the following conditions that must be met to obtain a refund:
- The goods should not be damaged by mishandling/dropping/throwing and any other action whether done intentionally or unintentionally.
- The original packing of goods including tags and labels should be intact.
- Refunds will be provided by way of electronic transfer of funds into the buyer's designated bank account number or by the original payment method. Cheque/Demand Drafts will not be issued.
- The logistics expense of sending back items to our office will have to be paid by the buyer in the first place and the same will be refunded along with the number of actual goods in question.
Please provide the following information while returning goods.
- Original bill sent with the goods.
- Return shipping charges with the bill.
What are the medicinal uses of Dhataki?
Woodfordia Fruticose flower has antimicrobial, hepatoprotective, cardioprotective, antioxidant, antiulcer, and immunomodulatory properties. It is used for thirst, diarrhea and dysentery, bleeding disorders, poisoning, worm infestation, and herpes.