The Essence - Za'atar Seasoning Spice
Za'atar seasoning spice has a strong flavor of Middle Eastern and Mediterranean cuisine, which are mainly made of dried oregano, sumac, and thyme. We have incorporated that flavor in our blend to give you a perfectly balanced spice mix. Try it on roasted meat, meat rubs, curries, and grills.
- Hygienically Packed
- FSSAI Approved
- All-Purpose Seasoning
This seasoning is a mixture of herbs and spices with toasted sesame seeds, which is perfect for Mediterranean dishes.
It has Sumac, toasted sesame seeds, salt, cumin, thyme, Greek oregano, and marjoram.
Use this masala for curry, marinade, grill, and roast.
Dairy-Free, Vegetarian, Vegan, Capsicum Free.
Visit Yipisale blog section - The Essence Easy Recipes
Visit Yipisale blog section - Ayurveda Herbs
- We offer Free Worldwide Shipping.
- We ship within 24-42 working hours of receiving clear payment.
- We ship using DHL, FedEx, USPS, UPS, and Bombino for our international shipments.
- All orders will be delivered within 8-12 days working days.
Return & Refund Policy
Please keep a note of the following conditions that must be met to obtain a refund:
- The goods should not be damaged by mishandling/dropping/throwing and any other action whether done intentionally or unintentionally.
- The original packing of goods including tags and labels should be intact.
- Refunds will be provided by way of electronic transfer of funds into the buyer's designated bank account number or by the original payment method. Cheque/Demand Drafts will not be issued.
- The logistics expense of sending back items to our office will have to be paid by the buyer in the first place and the same will be refunded along with the number of actual goods in question.
Please provide the following information while returning goods.
- Original bill sent with the goods.
- Return shipping charges with the bill.
Q - What is Za Atar seasoning made of?
Za Atar seasoning is made of Sumac, toasted sesame seeds, salt, cumin, thyme, Greek oregano, and marjoram.
Q - What is the flavor of Za Atar?
The flavor of Za Atar is nutty, herby, tangy, and crunchy.
Q - Is zaatar the same as oregano?
Nowhere they both are same, Za Atar is a seasoning that is a combination of spices and herbs. Oregano is an herb that can be used in any dish.
Q - Does zaatar have garlic?
No, Za Ata seasoning does not contain garlic or onion.
Q - Is zaatar and thyme the same?
Za Atar is a mixture of spices and herbs, it's a prepared condiment, thyme is a pure herb that is used in seasonings.