Alpinia Galanga Root Powder, Kulanjan, Greater Galangal, Lengkuas, Blue Ginger
Kulanjan root botanical mane is Alpinia Galanga Root, and its English name is greater galangal, Lengkuas, Blue Ginger. The root of the plant is a versatile herb, it is used for medical purposes in Ayurveda, and as a culinary herb, in Thailand and Indonesia, it is mainly used in cooking.
- Hygienically Packed
- FSSAI Approved
- Alpinia Galanga Root Powder
This powder is made of the best quality Alpinia Galanga Root in this pack, roots are naturally sundried, grind and packed on order basis. The pack comes with 24 months expiry.
Alpinia Galanga Root powder is used in cooking and for health problems, this is a ready-to-use powder and comes with 24 months expiry, use this powder in Thai curries, and Indonesian curries.
Take ½ tsp of Kulanjan powder a day with lukewarm water or milk for health problems. As recommended or consult by a doctor before use.
Alpinia Galanga Root has Anti-inflammatory, antioxidants, antiallergic, antifungal, antidiabetic, and antibacterial properties. It is beneficial in muscle spasms, intestinal gas, and swelling. It helps in relieving inflammation and elevates blood circulation.
Visit Yipisale blog section - Ayurveda Herbs
Visit Yipisale blog section - Health & Fitness
- We offer Free Worldwide Shipping.
- We ship within 24-42 working hours of receiving clear payment.
- We ship using DHL, FedEx, USPS, UPS, and Bombino for our international shipments.
- All orders will be delivered within 8-12 days working days.
Return & Refund Policy
Please keep a note of the following conditions that must be met to obtain a refund:
- The goods should not be damaged by mishandling/dropping/throwing and any other action whether done intentionally or unintentionally.
- The original packing of goods including tags and labels should be intact.
- Refunds will be provided by way of electronic transfer of funds into the buyer's designated bank account number or by the original payment method. Cheque/Demand Drafts will not be issued.
- The logistics expense of sending back items to our office will have to be paid by the buyer in the first place and the same will be refunded along with the number of actual goods in question.
Please provide the following information while returning goods.
- Original bill sent with the goods.
- Return shipping charges with the bill.
Frequently Asked Question
Q - What is Alpinia galanga used for?
Alpinia Galanga Root powder is used in cooking and for health problems. It is beneficial in muscle spasms, intestinal gas, and swelling. It helps in relieving inflammation and elevates blood circulation.
Q - What are the benefits of galangal root?
Galangal root Anti-inflammatory, antioxidants, antiallergic, antifungal, antidiabetic, and antibacterial properties. It is beneficial in cough and cold, improves digestion, boost immunity and gives relief from inflammation.
Q - What is galangal called in English?
Galangal English name is greater galangal, its botanical name is Alpinia Galanga Root, other names are kulanjan, lengkuas, and blue ginger.
Q - Can I use turmeric instead of galangal?
Turmeric and galangal both are different in flavor, properties and used for different purpose. Yes, you can use turmeric in stew, lentils and curry but not in every dish.
Q - What is the difference between galangal and turmeric?
Galangal and turmeric both are different in many ways, both are roots but turmeric can not be a use as a substitute of galangal. Turmeric has bright yellowish-orange color and galangal has off white in color, it has very strong smell and astringent in taste.