Essence Anacyclus Pyrethrum Root Whole, Akarkara, Pellitory Root, Mount Atlas Daisy
Akarkara / Pellitory Root botanical name is Anacyclus Pyrethrum Root and other common names are Mount Atlas daisy, the pellitory, Spanish chamomile, it is mainly found in North Africa, India, and Pakistan. Its root is mainly used in Ayurveda for its medicinal health benefits. Anacyclus Pyrethrum, also known as “the miracle plant” is gaining popularity for its healing properties and traditional uses. With its antiseptic and anti-inflammatory properties it has been used for centuries in Asia, Africa, and Europe to treat skin problems, respiratory ailments, and numerous other health issues.
- Hygienically Packed
- FSSAI Approved
- Anacyclus Pyrethrum Root
Anacyclus Pyrethrum roots are aromatic and pungent in taste, chewing gives a tingling sensation to the tongue and lips and causes the excessive flow of saliva. It has antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, and aphrodisiac properties. Decoction of roots is useful as a gargle in carious teeth, toothache, sore throat, and inflamed tonsils.
It is used in treating inflammation and pain, oral conditions, and throat infections and to improve physical strength. Anacyclus Pyrethrum roots are aromatic and pungent in taste, it is bushy and hairy in texture. It has antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, and aphrodisiac properties. Decoction of roots is useful as a gargle in carious teeth, toothache, sore throat, and inflamed tonsils, take 1-2 grams a day with lukewarm water or as recommended or consult by the doctor before use.
It can also be applied topically to treat acne, skin inflammations, insect bites and even boils. People with respiratory problems can use the dried powder of Anacyclus Pyrethrum in tea to help clear mucus congestion in the lungs.
Some other uses include
1. The root of Anacyclus Pyrethrum is used to make an herbal extract which is then used for various medicinal purposes, including the treatment of pain, skin conditions, and anxiety.
2. It can also be used as an ingredient in skincare products, due to its anti-inflammatory and moisturizing properties.
Akarkara has various health benefits, it helps to expel mucus from the respiratory tract, improved digestion, helpful in c. It is a very effective herb for the male reproductive system. Anacyclus Pyrethrum is praised for its healing properties and used traditionally as a remedy for many ailments. Its anti-inflammatory and antiseptic qualities make it beneficial for reducing pain, swelling and fever associated with colds, flu, diarrhea, headaches and more. Some other benefits include.
Analgesic: The root of Anacyclus Pyrethrum has been used to treat pain and is considered to have an analgesic effect.
Anti-inflammatory: The plant has been found to have anti-inflammatory properties and is often used to treat skin conditions such as eczema and psoriasis.
Antispasmodic: Anacyclus Pyrethrum root has antispasmodic properties and can be used to relieve muscle spasms and cramps.
Anxiety: The root has been used as a natural remedy for anxiety and stress due to its calming properties.
1. Anacyclus Pyrethrum root is generally considered safe when used in the recommended doses.
2. However, there have been reports of side effects such as skin irritation, itching, and rashes.
3. In some rare cases, it can cause an allergic reaction.
4. Pregnant and breastfeeding women should avoid using Anacyclus Pyrethrum root.
Visit Yipisale to buy - Anacyclus Pyrethrum Root Powder
Visit Yipisale blog section - Ayurveda Herbs
Visit Yipisale blog section - Health & Fitness
Visit Yipisale blog to know about - Anacyclus Pyrethrum Root
- We offer Free Worldwide Shipping.
- We ship within 24-42 working hours of receiving clear payment.
- We ship using DHL, FedEx, USPS, UPS, and Bombino for our international shipments.
- All orders will be delivered within 8-12 days working days.
Return & Refund Policy
Please keep a note of the following conditions that must be met to obtain a refund:
- The goods should not be damaged by mishandling/dropping/throwing and any other action whether done intentionally or unintentionally.
- The original packing of goods including tags and labels should be intact.
- Refunds will be provided by way of electronic transfer of funds into the buyer's designated bank account number or by the original payment method. Cheque/Demand Drafts will not be issued.
- The logistics expense of sending back items to our office will have to be paid by the buyer in the first place and the same will be refunded along with the number of actual goods in question.
Please provide the following information while returning goods.
- Original bill sent with the goods.
- Return shipping charges with the bill.
Frequently Asked Question
Q - What is Anacyclus pyrethrum root?
Anacyclus pyrethrum root has bushy and hairy, it has antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, and aphrodisiac properties. It is aromatic and pungent in taste.
Q - What is Anacyclus pyrethrum used for?
Anacyclus pyrethrum is used in Ayurveda for medicinal preparation, it is used for inflammation and pain, oral conditions, throat infections and to improve physical strength.
Q - What are the benefits of Akarkara?
Akarkara is beneficial in treatment of sexual disorder, diabetes, asthma, cardiac diseases, and throat problems. It is also beneficial to remove laziness, nerves weakness, carminative, stomache, arthritis, tooth & gum problems and common cold.