Bacopa Monnieri Leaf Powder, Brahmi Booti, Hyssop
Hyssop botanical name is Bacopa Monnieri and its other common names are Brahmi Booti, water hyssop, Brahmi, thyme-leafed gratiola, herb of grace, and Indian pennywort. It is mainly found in India, Europe, Australia, and Africa. In Ayurveda its leaf is used for purposes, It is sweet and bitter in taste and cold in potency.
- Hygienically Packed
- FSSAI Approved
- Bacopa Monnieri Powder
Bacopa Monnieri is used in Ayurveda for centuries for its numerous health benefits. The pack contains Bacopa Monnieri leaves in powder form, the leaves are naturally sundried and hygienically ground and pack on order basis, the herb comes with 24 months expiry.
Brahmi is useful to cure many health issues like it improves memory, immunity, skin health, and maintains blood sugar levels. This is ready to use powder pack and comes with 2-year expiry, take 1-2 grams a day with lukewarm water or as recommended or consult by the doctor before use.
Brahmi has numerous health benefits, it improves memory and attention, reduces stress and anxiety, treats hair problems like dandruff, hair growth, and grey hairs, and gives necessary nourishment to the scalp. It has neuroprotective, anxiolytic (anti-anxiety), antidepressant, anti-inflammatory, and antioxidant properties. Its leaf contains rich proteins which are good antioxidants for the body.
1. Supports cognitive function: Bacopa Monnieri is believed to improve cognitive function, including memory and learning. Some studies have shown that it may help improve memory recall and information processing speed.
2. May reduce stress and anxiety: Bacopa Monnieri has been shown to have a calming effect and may help reduce stress and anxiety.
3. May have antioxidant effects: Bacopa Monnieri is rich in antioxidants, which may help protect cells from damage caused by free radicals.
Bacopa Monnieri is generally considered safe when used in recommended doses. However, high doses may cause side effects such as:
- Stomach upset
- Dry mouth
It is important to note that Bacopa Monnieri may interact with certain medications, such as blood thinners, so it's essential to talk to your doctor before taking this supplement. Additionally, it's not recommended for women who are pregnant or breastfeeding.
Visit Yipisale blog section - Ayurveda Herbs
Visit Yipisale blog section - Health & Fitness
- We offer Free Worldwide Shipping.
- We ship within 24-42 working hours of receiving clear payment.
- We ship using DHL, FedEx, USPS, UPS, and Bombino for our international shipments.
- All orders will be delivered within 8-12 days working days.
Return & Refund Policy
Please keep a note of the following conditions that must be met to obtain a refund:
- The goods should not be damaged by mishandling/dropping/throwing and any other action whether done intentionally or unintentionally.
- The original packing of goods including tags and labels should be intact.
- Refunds will be provided by way of electronic transfer of funds into the buyer's designated bank account number or by the original payment method. Cheque/Demand Drafts will not be issued.
- The logistics expense of sending back items to our office will have to be paid by the buyer in the first place and the same will be refunded along with the number of actual goods in question.
Please provide the following information while returning goods.
- Original bill sent with the goods.
- Return shipping charges with the bill.
Frequently Asked Question
What is brahmi good for?
Brahmi is used in Ayurveda for centuries, it has numerous health benefits, it improves memory and attention, and reduces stress and anxiety.
Q - What is Bacopa monnieri good for?
Bacopa monnieri is good for the treatment of anxiety, memory boosting activity, it is also claimed to be useful in the treatment of cardiac, respiratory and insomnia.
Q - Does bacopa have side effects?
Bacopa monnieri is a plant based herb and its has no side effects if its taken under the prescribed dose. In some case it may interact with allopathy or homeopathy medicines, it is better to consult the doctor first, if your on any kind of these medication.
Q - Is Bacopa monnieri natural?
Bacopa monnieri is a plant based herb, it is natural as other herbs and vegetation, that is why it is used in Ayurveda for medicinal preparations.
Q - Can you take bacopa everyday?
Yes, bacopa monnieri can be taken daily but under the prescribed dose, take this herb regular for 2 months, consult doctor for further continuation.
Q - Can ashwagandha and bacopa be taken together?
Ashwagandha and bacopa monnieri both have antidepressant, anti-inflammatory, and antioxidant properties. They help to improves memory, immunity, skin health, and maintains blood sugar levels.