Essence Bambusa Arundinacea Powder, Vanshlochan Powder, Tabasheer, Bamboo Silica
Essence Bambusa Arundinacea Powder, Vanshlochan Powder, and Tabasheer are natural herbal powders that are traditionally used in Ayurveda for their medicinal and therapeutic properties. Bambusa Arundinacea Powder, also known as bamboo powder, is rich in silica and helps to improve skin and hair health, while Vanshlochan Powder, derived from the stem of bamboo, is known to improve digestion and boost the immune system. Tabasheer, a type of bamboo silica, is used for its cooling and soothing properties and is believed to aid in the treatment of various ailments.
The powder can be used individually or in combination for various purposes such as skincare, haircare, and overall wellness. They are free from harmful chemicals, preservatives, and additives, making them safe and effective for all skin types.
Additional Information about Bambusa Arundinacea
- Hygienically Packed
- FSSAI Approved
- Bambusa Arundinacea Powder Powder
Vanshlochan or Tabasheer is a translucent white substance which mainly composed of silica and water with some traces of lime and potash. It has antimicrobial, anti-inflammatory, and antioxidant properties, it is cool in nature and neutral in taste.
In Ayurveda Vanshlochan is used for many health benefits, it improves metabolism and prevents kidney stones. This is ready to use powder pack and comes with 2-year expiry, take 1-2 grams a day with lukewarm water or as recommended or consult by the doctor before use.
Bamboo Silica Health Benefits
Tabasheer is used in Ayurveda for its medicinal properties, it prevents and controls dehydration, and kidney stones and gives relief from dry skin, arthritis, arthritic, cough and cold, and asthma.
Common Names of Bambusa Arundinacea
Vanshlochan botanical name is Bambusa Arundinacea and some common names are Kattang, Tabasheer, and Bamboo Silica. It is mainly found in Asian countries including India and is extracted from the joints of bamboo. In Ayurveda, it is used for medicinal purposes.
Visit Yipisale blog to know more about - Tabasheer
For Bulk Buy - Tabasheer
Visit Yipisale blog section - Ayurveda Herbs
Visit Yipisale blog section - Health & Fitness
- We offer Free Worldwide Shipping.
- We ship within 24-42 working hours of receiving clear payment.
- We ship using DHL, FedEx, USPS, UPS, and Bombino for our international shipments.
- All orders will be delivered within 8-12 days working days.
Return & Refund Policy
Please keep a note of the following conditions that must be met to obtain a refund:
- The goods should not be damaged by mishandling/dropping/throwing and any other action whether done intentionally or unintentionally.
- The original packing of goods including tags and labels should be intact.
- Refunds will be provided by way of electronic transfer of funds into the buyer's designated bank account number or by the original payment method. Cheque/Demand Drafts will not be issued.
- The logistics expense of sending back items to our office will have to be paid by the buyer in the first place and the same will be refunded along with the number of actual goods in question.
Please provide the following information while returning goods.
- Original bill sent with the goods.
- Return shipping charges with the bill.
Frequently Asked Question
Q - What is tabasheer used for?
Vanshlochan or Tabasheer is a translucent white substance, which is used for many health benefits, it prevents and controls dehydration, and kidney stone and gives relief from dry skin, arthritis, arthritic, cough and cold, and asthma.
Q - What is Bambusa arundinacea used for?
Bambusa arundinacea is useful in treatment of intestinal disorders, menstrual disorder, respiratory and stomach disorders. Bamboo shoots are used variously as food, to prepare candy, bamboo chutney and candy.
Q - What is the English name of tabasheer?
Tabasheer English name is Bamboo, its botanical name is Bambusa arundinacea, some common names are Kattang, Tabasheer, and Bamboo Silica.
Q - Is Tabasheer good for health?
Tabasheer is used in Ayurveda form many years in medicinal preperations, it is also used in culinary. It helps to regulates the menstrual cycle, leaves are useful to kill intestinal worms and it is best for respiratory problems.