Essence Berberis Aristata Bark Powder, Daru Haldi, Daruharidra, Indian Barberry
Daru Haldi botanical name is Berberis Aristata, some common names are Indian barberry, chutro, tree turmeric, and daruharidra. It is mainly found in Asia, Europe, and America, it is an Indian medicinal plant that is used in Ayurveda since ancient times. In India, it is mainly found in the Himalayan region. The fruit and stems bark are mainly used for medicinal purposes, the fruit of Daruhaldi is rich in vitamin C.
The powder is made from the dried bark of the Berberis Aristata plant, which is native to the Himalayan region of India. It is rich in bioactive compounds, such as berberine, which have been shown to have a range of health benefits.
Additional Information about Berberis Aristata Bark Powder
- Hygienically Packed
- FSSAI Approved
- Berberis Aristata Bark Powder
This powder is made of the best quality Berberis Aristata Bark in this pack, barks are naturally sundried, and grind and it comes with 2 years expiry. It is light brown in color, bitter in taste, and has hot potency.
Indian Barberry Uses
The Daruharidra bark powder is used for skin problems, inflammation, diabetes, blood sugar, and eye disorder. Take 5 gm of Daruharidra bark powder a day with lukewarm water or milk or use as recommended or consult by a doctor before use.
The powder can be mixed into water, juice, or smoothies and consumed daily as a dietary supplement. It is free from any artificial additives, preservatives, or fillers, making it a safe and natural way to support overall health and well-being.
Daruharidra Health Benefits
Daru Haldi has antibacterial, anti-inflammatory, laxative, diaphoretic, antiseptic, and antipyretic properties. It is beneficial in skin problems like acne, scar and pimples, digestion, and stomach problems because of its laxative properties.
Some of the benefits of Essence Berberis Aristata Bark Powder include its ability to support healthy liver function, promote healthy digestion, and support a healthy immune system. It may also help to lower cholesterol levels and maintain healthy blood sugar levels.
Visit Yipisale blog section - Ayurveda Herbs
Visit Yipisale blog section - Health & Fitness
- We offer Free Worldwide Shipping.
- We ship within 24-42 working hours of receiving clear payment.
- We ship using DHL, FedEx, USPS, UPS, and Bombino for our international shipments.
- All orders will be delivered within 8-12 days working days.
Return & Refund Policy
Please keep a note of the following conditions that must be met to obtain a refund:
- The goods should not be damaged by mishandling/dropping/throwing and any other action whether done intentionally or unintentionally.
- The original packing of goods including tags and labels should be intact.
- Refunds will be provided by way of electronic transfer of funds into the buyer's designated bank account number or by the original payment method. Cheque/Demand Drafts will not be issued.
- The logistics expense of sending back items to our office will have to be paid by the buyer in the first place and the same will be refunded along with the number of actual goods in question.
Please provide the following information while returning goods.
- Original bill sent with the goods.
- Return shipping charges with the bill.
Q - What is Daru Haldi?
Daru haldi common name is Daruharidra and the botanical name is Berberis Aristata, some common names are Indian barberry, chutro, and tree turmeric.
Q - What is Berberis Aristata used for?
Berberis Aristata has antibacterial, anti-inflammatory, laxative, diaphoretic, antiseptic, and antipyretic properties. It is used for skin problems, inflammation, diabetes, blood sugar, and eye disorder. It also boosts immunity and increases metabolism which helps to manage blood sugar levels.