Essence Bitter Almond Powder, Kadwa Badam
Bitter almond Hindi name is Kadwa Badam, some other common names are almendra Amarga, Bittere Amandel and Bittere Mandel and it is mainly found in Asian countries. It is used in Ayurveda to treat various health aliments.
It is helpful in inflammation, pain, spasms, breathing problems, diabetes, spasms, localized pain, and respiratory distress. It is not good to apply direct on skin.
- Hygienically Packed
- FSSAI Approved
- Bitter Almond Powder
This powder is made of the best quality Bitter Almond Powder in this pack, the kernel is naturally sundried, and grind and it comes with 2 years expiry. They are dark brown in color and have astringent and bitter in taste and have cold potency.
Take 5-6 gm of Bitter Almond powder a day with lukewarm water, decoction, or use as recommended or consult a doctor before use.
It has antibacterial, anti-inflammatory, anti-diabetic, anti-fungal and anti-bacterial properties. Bitter almond is rich in a variety of nutrients, such as oils, proteins, vitamins, amino acids, etc. It contains approximately 48% fat, 30% protein, 60% carbohydrates, 3% amygdalin.
Visit Yipisale blog section - Ayurveda Herbs
Visit Yipisale blog section - Health & Fitness
- We offer Free Worldwide Shipping.
- We ship within 24-42 working hours of receiving clear payment.
- We ship using DHL, FedEx, USPS, UPS, and Bombino for our international shipments.
- All orders will be delivered within 8-12 days working days.
Return & Refund Policy
Please keep a note of the following conditions that must be met to obtain a refund:
- The goods should not be damaged by mishandling/dropping/throwing and any other action whether done intentionally or unintentionally.
- The original packing of goods including tags and labels should be intact.
- Refunds will be provided by way of electronic transfer of funds into the buyer's designated bank account number or by the original payment method. Cheque/Demand Drafts will not be issued.
- The logistics expense of sending back items to our office will have to be paid by the buyer in the first place and the same will be refunded along with the number of actual goods in question.
Please provide the following information while returning goods.
- Original bill sent with the goods.
- Return shipping charges with the bill.