Black Cumin Seeds Powder, Kali Jeeri, Elwendia Persica
Black cumin scientific name is Elwendia Persica, its other common names are kali jeeri, shahi jeera, fitches, and black seeds. In India, it is used in cooking as well as in medicine. It is used in the treatment of various health aliments.
- Hygienically Packed
- FSSAI Approved
- Two Years Expiry
- Black Cumin Seeds Powder
Product & Packaging Details
This pack contains naturally dried Black Cumin Seeds in powder form, freshly grounded, and hygienically packed on an order basis. The herb comes with 24 months expiry, with a zip, airlocked and reusable packet to avoid air contamination.
Black Cumin Seeds are used to treat stomach ailments and skin conditions like itching, rashes, sores, and herpes, it is also used as a culinary spice in biryani, pilaf, and bread, or consulted by the doctor before use.
The seeds have antihypertensive, nephroprotection, hepatoprotection, analgesic, antipyretic, antimicrobial, and antineoplastic properties. It is beneficial to treat various aliments like chronic illness: neurological and mental illness, cardiovascular disorders, cancer, diabetes, inflammatory conditions, and infertility. Here are some of the potential health benefits of black cumin:
Anti-inflammatory properties: Black cumin has potent anti-inflammatory properties that can help reduce inflammation in the body, which can be beneficial in treating conditions such as asthma, allergies, and arthritis.
Immune system booster: Black cumin has been shown to enhance the immune system by increasing the production of immune cells, which can help the body fight off infections.
Antioxidant properties: Black cumin contains antioxidants that can help protect the body from damage caused by free radicals, which can contribute to the development of chronic diseases such as cancer and heart disease.
Lower cholesterol: Black cumin has been shown to have cholesterol-lowering properties, which can be beneficial in reducing the risk of heart disease.
Digestive health: Black cumin can help improve digestion and relieve digestive issues such as bloating, gas, and stomach pain.
Skin health: Black cumin oil can be used topically to treat skin conditions such as eczema and psoriasis, due to its anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial properties.
- We offer Free Worldwide Shipping.
- We ship within 24-42 working hours of receiving clear payment.
- We ship our international shipments using DHL, FedEx, USPS, UPS, and Bombino.
- All orders will be delivered within 8-12 days working days.
Return & Refund Policy
Please keep a note of the following conditions that must be met to obtain a refund
- The goods should not be damaged by mishandling/dropping/throwing or any other action whether done intentionally or unintentionally.
- The original packing of goods including tags and labels should be intact.
- Refunds will be provided by way of electronic transfer of funds into the buyer's designated bank account number or by the original payment method. Cheque/Demand Drafts will not be issued.
- The logistics expense of sending back items to our office will have to be paid by the buyer in the first place and the same will be refunded along with the number of actual goods in question.
Please provide the following information while returning goods.
- The original bill sent with the goods.
- Return shipping charges with the bill.