Boerhavia Diffusa Root Powder, Punarnava, Spreading Hogweed, Scarlet Spiderling
Punarnava botanical name is Boerhavia Diffusa, some common names are as punarnava, red spiderling, spreading hogweed, or tarvine, it is mainly found in many parts of India.
Leaves, stem, and stem are used in Ayurveda for medicinal purposes. It has many health benefits, mainly used for pain relief.
- Hygienically Packed
- FSSAI Approved
- Boerhavia Diffusa Root Powder Powder
This powder is made of the best quality Boerhavia Diffusa root in this pack, roots are naturally sundried, and grind and it comes with 2 years expiry.
It is brown in color, and it is pungent and slightly bitter in taste, and it has cold potency. It balances Kahpa and Vata doshas in the body.
Boerhavia Diffusa Uses
The Boerhavia Diffusa root powder is used for pain relief, digestion, urinary distension, kidney stones, and painful urination.
Take 10 gm of boerhavia diffusa powder a day with lukewarm water or milk or use as recommended or consult by a doctor before use.
Urinary tract disorders: It is used to treat urinary tract disorders such as cystitis, urethritis, and nephritis.
Inflammatory conditions: Boerhavia diffusa is commonly used to treat conditions like rheumatoid arthritis, gout, and other inflammatory conditions.
Skin conditions: The root powder is also used topically to treat skin conditions like eczema, psoriasis, and dermatitis.
Boerhavia Diffusa Health Benefits
Boerhavia Diffusa root powder has antifungal, anti-inflammatory and antioxidant, anticonvulsant, analgesic, laxative, antibacterial, anti-microbial, and anti-spasmodic properties.
It is beneficial in obesity, kidney stones, and painful urination, rheumatism, fever, edema, fever, alcoholism, eye disorders, asthma, urinary disorders, and leucorrhea.
Antioxidant activity: Boerhavia diffusa has been shown to have strong antioxidant properties, which can help protect against cellular damage and oxidative stress.
Anti-inflammatory: It has anti-inflammatory properties, which can help reduce inflammation in various parts of the body, including the skin and joints.
Diuretic: It is used as a diuretic and helps in increasing urine output, which can be useful in conditions like edema, and urinary tract infections.
Boerhavia Diffusa Side Effects
Gastrointestinal symptoms: It can cause nausea, vomiting, and other gastrointestinal symptoms when taken in large doses.
Interaction with medications: Boerhavia diffusa may interact with certain medications, including blood thinners and diuretics.
Pregnancy: It is not recommended for women who are pregnant or breastfeeding, as its safety has not been established.
It's important to remember that Boerhavia diffusa should be used under the supervision of a healthcare provider and in appropriate doses. Dosages should not exceed recommended levels, as excessive consumption may cause adverse effects.
Visit Our Blog to Know More About Boerhavia Diffusa
Visit Yipisale blog section - Ayurveda Herbs
Visit Yipisale blog section - Health & Fitness
- We offer Free Worldwide Shipping.
- We ship within 24-42 working hours of receiving clear payment.
- We ship using DHL, FedEx, USPS, UPS, and Bombino for our international shipments.
- All orders will be delivered within 8-12 days working days.
Return & Refund Policy
Please keep a note of the following conditions that must be met to obtain a refund:
- The goods should not be damaged by mishandling/dropping/throwing and any other action whether done intentionally or unintentionally.
- The original packing of goods including tags and labels should be intact.
- Refunds will be provided by way of electronic transfer of funds into the buyer's designated bank account number or by the original payment method. Cheque/Demand Drafts will not be issued.
- The logistics expense of sending back items to our office will have to be paid by the buyer in the first place and the same will be refunded along with the number of actual goods in question.
Please provide the following information while returning goods.
- Original bill sent with the goods.
- Return shipping charges with the bill.
Frequently Asked Question
Q - How can take Boerhavia Diffusa?
Boerhavia Diffusa can be used with milk, water, honey, and ghee. Roots juice mixed with honey and ghee is used as an ointment. Mix Boerhavia Diffusa root powder with honey and water and make a small tablet.
Q - Which part of the Boerhavia Diffusa is used for eyes?
Roots powder or fresh root juice mixed with milk, honey, and ghee is used for eyes disorders like cataracts, eye alignments like night blindness and conjunctivitis, itchy eyes, and watering eyes. Here are some uses.
- Root powder with ghee is used for the treatment of corneal opacity.
- Root powder with honey is used for watering eyes.
- Root powder with oil or milk is used for itchy eyes.
Q - What are the properties of Boerhavia Diffusa?
Boerhavia Diffusa has laghu, ruksha property. It aggravates the vata dosha and suppresses the pitta dosha. It works like Deepana (Enhance appetite), Shothaghna (Reduce oedema), Kasahara (Alleviates cough), Vayasthapana (Promoter longevity), Rasayana (Rejuvenative), Hridaya (Nourishes the heart), Stambhana (stop bleeding and excessive secretions), Chakshushya (Benefits the eyes), Arshoghna (Reduces haemorrhoids), Grahihara (Alleviates dysentery), Shula prashamana (Alleviates colic), Mutrala (Diuretic), Mutravaha rasayana (Rejuvenation of the urinary system), Ashmarighna (Lithotriptic).