Essence Bombax Malabaricum Gum Powder, Mochras, Salmalia Malabarica, Silk Cotton Tree, Bombax Ceiba
Essence Salmalia Malabarica gum powder is a natural product derived from the Silk Cotton Tree. This powder is known for its unique properties that make it useful in a variety of applications. It is commonly used in the food industry as a thickener and stabilizer, as well as in the pharmaceutical industry as a binder. Additionally, it is used in cosmetics and personal care products as a film former and emulsifier.
Additional Information about Bombax Malabaricum Gum Powder
- Hygienically Packed
- FSSAI Approved
- Bombax Malabaricum Gum Powder
This pack contains naturally dried Bombax Malabaricum Gum in powder form, freshly grounded, and hygienically packed on an order basis. The herb comes with 24 months expiry, with a zip, airlocked and reusable packet to avoid air contamination.
Bombax Malabaricum Gum powder is used to treat hemoptysis of pulmonary tuberculosis, influenza, and menorrhagia, and acts as a blood purifier or is consulted by the doctor before use.
Salmalia Malabarica Health Benefits
It has astringent, cooling, demulcent, tonic, stimulant and anti-inflammatory properties, it is beneficial for women health problems likewise irregular periods. It is also dysentery, diarrhea, bleeding piles, influenza & bloody sputum. Here are some of the potential health benefits of Bombax Malabaricum gum:
Digestive health: Bombax Malabaricum gum can help relieve digestive issues such as constipation and diarrhea. It acts as a bulk-forming laxative, which can help regulate bowel movements.
Wound healing: The gum has been used topically to promote wound healing due to its antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties.
Respiratory health: Bombax Malabaricum gum has been traditionally used to treat respiratory conditions such as coughs and asthma. It can help soothe the throat and relieve congestion.
Anti-inflammatory properties: The gum has anti-inflammatory properties that can help reduce inflammation in the body. This can be beneficial in treating conditions such as arthritis, inflammatory bowel disease, and other inflammatory conditions.
Immune system booster: Bombax Malabaricum gum has been shown to enhance the immune system, which can help the body fight off infections.
Common Names of Silk Cotton Tree
Mochras scientific name is Bombax Malabaricum, another well-known name is Shalmali, it is a gum resin of a tree. In Ayurveda it is used to strengthen the uterus and is useful in leucorrhea, it is also used in dysentery and blood impurities.
- We offer Free Worldwide Shipping.
- We ship within 24-42 working hours of receiving clear payment.
- We ship using DHL, FedEx, USPS, UPS, and Bombino for our international shipments.
- All orders will be delivered within 8-12 days working days.
Return & Refund Policy
Please keep a note of the following conditions that must be met to obtain a refund:
- The goods should not be damaged by mishandling/dropping/throwing and any other action whether done intentionally or unintentionally.
- The original packing of goods including tags and labels should be intact.
- Refunds will be provided by way of electronic transfer of funds into the buyer's designated bank account number or by the original payment method. Cheque/Demand Drafts will not be issued.
- The logistics expense of sending back items to our office will have to be paid by the buyer in the first place and the same will be refunded along with the number of actual goods in question.
Please provide the following information while returning goods.
- Original bill sent with the goods.
- Return shipping charges with the bill.
Visit Yipisale blog section - Ayurveda Herbs
Visit Yipisale blog section - Health & Fitness
Frequently Asked Question
Q - What is Bombax ceiba used for?
Bombax Ceiba is used in Ayurveda for many health problems like dysentery, diarrhea, and menorrhagia, it has antiaging, antioxidant, and nutritive properties.
Q - What is the common name of Bombax?
The common names of Bombax are Silk cotton tree, Bombax Ceiba, Simul tree, Shalmali, semal musli.
Q - What is the scientific name of bombax?
Bombax Ceiba scientific name is Bombax Malabaricum, its Hindi name is Semal Musli, some other common names are ilk-cotton tree and Sanskrit name are Shalmali.