Careya Arborea Flower Powder, Baikumbha, Ceylon Oak
Baikumbha botanical name is Careya Arborea and some common names are wild guava, Ceylon oak, patana oak. It is mainly found in India, Afghanistan, and Indochina, its flower, stem, and bark are used for medicinal purposes.
The flower of the plant is mainly used in Ayurveda for medicinal and for cooking purposes, it is pale yellow and white in color.
- Hygienically Packed
- FSSAI Approved
- Careya Arborea Flower Powder
This powder is made of the best quality of Careya Arborea Flower in this pack, flowers are naturally sundried, and grind and it comes with 2 years expiry. It is light brownish in color, and it has an astringent taste.
Careya Arborea Flower is used in the treatment of indigestion, wound, and cough, it is also used for salads in Thailand. Take 10 gm of Careya Arborea powder a day with lukewarm water or use as recommended or consult a doctor before use.
Careya Arborea Flowers are well-known Indian remedies and are valued on account of their astringent and mucilaginous properties. It is beneficial in the treatment of ulcers, cough, eruptions in the skin, wound bronchitis, skin disease, and epileptic fits.
Visit Yipisale blog section - Ayurveda Herbs
Visit Yipisale blog section - Health & Fitness
- We offer Free Worldwide Shipping.
- We ship within 24-42 working hours of receiving clear payment.
- We ship using DHL, FedEx, USPS, UPS, and Bombino for our international shipments.
- All orders will be delivered within 8-12 days working days.
Return & Refund Policy
Please keep a note of the following conditions that must be met to obtain a refund:
- The goods should not be damaged by mishandling/dropping/throwing and any other action whether done intentionally or unintentionally.
- The original packing of goods including tags and labels should be intact.
- Refunds will be provided by way of electronic transfer of funds into the buyer's designated bank account number or by the original payment method. Cheque/Demand Drafts will not be issued.
- The logistics expense of sending back items to our office will have to be paid by the buyer in the first place and the same will be refunded along with the number of actual goods in question.
Please provide the following information while returning goods.
- Original bill sent with the goods.
- Return shipping charges with the bill.