Essence Chlorophytum Borivilianum Root Powder, Safed Musli, India Spider Plant, White Musli
Safed Musli botanical name is Chlorophytum borivilianum and some common names are India Spider Plant, Biskandri, Musli Bhed, Khiruva, Musli, Shedheveli, Swetha Musli, Taniravi Thang. It is mainly found in India and the roots of the plant are mainly used in Ayurveda for medicinal benefits.
Essence Chlorophytum Borivilianum Root Powder, also known as Safed Musli or India Spider Plant, is a natural supplement derived from the roots of the Chlorophytum Borivilianum plant. This plant has been used in Ayurvedic medicine for centuries and is known for its potential benefits in supporting reproductive health, improving stamina and energy levels, and promoting overall vitality. Our product is made from high-quality, sustainably sourced Chlorophytum Borivilianum root powder, which is carefully processed to preserve its nutritional value and potency. Our supplement is 100% pure, vegan-friendly, and free from additives, preservatives, and fillers.
Additional Information about Chlorophytum Borivilianum Root
- Hygienically Packed
- FSSAI Approved
- Chlorophytum borivilianum Root Powder
This powder is made of the best quality Chlorophytum borivilianum Root in this pack, the roots are naturally sundried, and grind and it comes with 2 years expiry. It is off white in color, and sweet, bitter, and pungent in taste, and it has hot potency.
Safed Musli Uses
The Chlorophytum borivilianum Root powder is used to improved blood sugar, inflammation, mood, memory, stress and anxiety, male infertility, and erectile dysfunction. Take 5 gm of Chlorophytum borivilianum Root powder a day with lukewarm water or milk or use as recommended or consult by a doctor before use.
White Musli Health Benefits
It has anti-inflammatory, antibacterial, antimicrobial, aphrodisiac, antioxidant, and analgesic properties. It is beneficial to reduce stress and anxiety, blood sugar control, increasing muscle and strength, skin diseases, diabetes, and gastrointestinal disease.
Aphrodisiac properties: Chlorophytum borivilianum root has been traditionally used as an aphrodisiac to enhance male fertility and sexual function. It is believed to stimulate the production of testosterone and increase sperm count.
Immune system support: Chlorophytum borivilianum root contains antioxidants that can help to protect the body against oxidative stress, which can lead to inflammation and chronic diseases. Studies have also shown that the root can help to boost the immune system.
Anti-inflammatory properties: Chlorophytum borivilianum root has anti-inflammatory properties, which can help to reduce inflammation and pain associated with conditions such as arthritis.
Anti-diabetic effects: Studies have shown that Chlorophytum borivilianum root may help to regulate blood glucose levels and improve insulin sensitivity, which could potentially benefit people with diabetes.
Adaptogenic properties: Chlorophytum borivilianum root has adaptogenic properties, which means it can help the body to adapt to stress and improve resilience. This can potentially benefit people with stress-related conditions such as anxiety and depression.
Visit Yipisale blog to read more about - Chlorophytum borivilianum root
Visit Yipisale blog section - Ayurveda Herbs
Visit Yipisale blog section - Health & Fitness
- We offer Free Worldwide Shipping.
- We ship within 24-42 working hours of receiving clear payment.
- We ship using DHL, FedEx, USPS, UPS, and Bombino for our international shipments.
- All orders will be delivered within 8-12 days working days.
Return & Refund Policy
Please keep a note of the following conditions that must be met to obtain a refund:
- The goods should not be damaged by mishandling/dropping/throwing and any other action whether done intentionally or unintentionally.
- The original packing of goods including tags and labels should be intact.
- Refunds will be provided by way of electronic transfer of funds into the buyer's designated bank account number or by the original payment method. Cheque/Demand Drafts will not be issued.
- The logistics expense of sending back items to our office will have to be paid by the buyer in the first place and the same will be refunded along with the number of actual goods in question.
Please provide the following information while returning goods.
- Original bill sent with the goods.
- Return shipping charges with the bill.
Frequently Asked Question
Q - Does Safed musli increase testosterone?
Q - How long can we take Safed Musli?