Essence Cyperus Scariosus Root Powder, Nagarmotha, Nutgrass
Nagarmotha botanical name is Cyperus scariosus and some common names are Purple nutsedge, nutgrass, cypriol, and musta. It is a plant-based Ayurvedic herb and is mainly found in India, Australia, and New Guinea.
It is a perennial plant and is one of the most invasive weeds. Roots of the plant are used in Ayurveda for medicinal purposes.
- Hygienically Packed
- FSSAI Approved
- Cyperus Scariosus Root Powder
This powder is made of the best quality of Myrica Nagi root in this pack, roots are naturally sundried, and grind and it comes with 2 years expiry. It is dark brown in color, and it has a pungent bitter taste.
Cyperus Scariosus Roots are used in the treatment of digestion, obesity, infestation, and high blood sugar. Take 10 gm of Myrica Nagi Bark powder a day with lukewarm water or honey or use as recommended or consult a doctor before use.
Cyperus scariosus has carminative, emmenagogue, anthelminthic, analgesic, anti-inflammatory, anti-dysenteric, and antirheumatic properties.
It is beneficial in indigestion, loss of appetite, jaundice, liver infections, urinary tract infections, regulates menstruation.
Visit Yipisale blog section - Ayurveda Herbs
Visit Yipisale blog section - Health & Fitness
- We offer Free Worldwide Shipping.
- We ship within 24-42 working hours of receiving clear payment.
- We ship using DHL, FedEx, USPS, UPS, and Bombino for our international shipments.
- All orders will be delivered within 8-12 days working days.
Return & Refund Policy
Please keep a note of the following conditions that must be met to obtain a refund:
- The goods should not be damaged by mishandling/dropping/throwing and any other action whether done intentionally or unintentionally.
- The original packing of goods including tags and labels should be intact.
- Refunds will be provided by way of electronic transfer of funds into the buyer's designated bank account number or by the original payment method. Cheque/Demand Drafts will not be issued.
- The logistics expense of sending back items to our office will have to be paid by the buyer in the first place and the same will be refunded along with the number of actual goods in question.
Please provide the following information while returning goods.
- Original bill sent with the goods.
- Return shipping charges with the bill.
Q - What are the benefits of Nagarmotha?
Nagarmotha are used in the treatment of digestion, obesity, infestation, and high blood sugar. It has carminative, emmenagogue, anthelminthic, analgesic, anti-inflammatory, anti-dysenteric, and antirheumatic properties.