Essence Dashmool Kwath Powder, Dashamul, Dashamula, Dashamoola
Essence Dashmool Kwath Powder, also known as Dashamul, Dashamula, or Dashamoola, is a traditional Ayurvedic formulation made from ten medicinal herbs. These herbs include Bilva, Agnimantha, Gambhari, Shyonaka, Patala, Brihati, Shalaparni, Kantakari, Gokhru, Prishnaparni. The combination of these herbs is believed to have a synergistic effect on the body, helping to balance the three doshas - Vata, Pitta, and Kapha. This powder can be used to support overall health and well-being, promote healthy digestion, and support the respiratory system.
Additional Information about Dashmool Kwath
- Hygienically Packed
- FSSAI Approved
- Dashmool Kwath Powder
This pack contains naturally dried Dashmool Kwath in powder form, freshly grounded, and hygienically packed on an order basis. The herb comes with 24 months expiry, with a zip, airlocked and reusable packet to avoid air contamination.
Dashmool Kwath Uses
Dashmool Kwath powder is used to treat arthritis, osteoporosis, gout, asthma, pleurisy, cough, backache, chikungunya, and rheumatism, or is consulted by the doctor before use.
Dashamula Health Benefits
Dashmool Kwath may be beneficial to treat inflammation and pain, digestive problems, and respiratory problems, boost immunity, and strengthen and nourish the body. It has anti-inflammatory, analgesic, and anti-rheumatic properties.
Common Names of Dashmool Kwath
Dashmool is the most powerful herb in Ayurveda, Dash means ten, and Mool or Mula means roots, it is a mixture of ten herbs that are Bilva, Agnimantha, Gambhari, Shyonaka, Patala, Brihati, Shalaparni, Kantakari, Gokhru, Prishnaparni.
- We offer Free Worldwide Shipping.
- We ship within 24-42 working hours of receiving clear payment.
- We ship using DHL, FedEx, USPS, UPS, and Bombino for our international shipments.
- All orders will be delivered within 8-12 days working days.
Return & Refund Policy
Please keep a note of the following conditions that must be met to obtain a refund:
- The goods should not be damaged by mishandling/dropping/throwing and any other action whether done intentionally or unintentionally.
- The original packing of goods including tags and labels should be intact.
- Refunds will be provided by way of electronic transfer of funds into the buyer's designated bank account number or by the original payment method. Cheque/Demand Drafts will not be issued.
- The logistics expense of sending back items to our office will have to be paid by the buyer in the first place and the same will be refunded along with the number of actual goods in question.
Please provide the following information while returning goods.
- Original bill sent with the goods.
- Return shipping charges with the bill.
Visit Yipisale blog section - Ayurveda Herbs
Visit Yipisale blog section - Health & Fitness