Essence Dry Ginger Powder, Zingiber Officinale, Sukhi Adrak
Dry Ginger scientific name is Zingiber Officinale, some other common names are zingiber, adrak, it is extensively used in cooking and in Ayurveda for its medicinal health benefits. Ginger has a very long history of use in various forms of traditional and alternative medicine and in cooking.
- Hygienically Packed
- FSSAI Approved
- Dry Ginger Powder
This pack contains naturally dried Dry Ginger in powder form, freshly grounded, and hygienically packed on an order basis. The herb comes with 24 months expiry, with a zip, airlocked and reusable packet to avoid air contamination.
Dry Ginger powder is used in cooking for making curries, soups, pickles, candies, and desserts, and in Ayurveda, it is used for digestion, cough, cold, sore throat, stomach disorders, or is consulted by the doctor before use.
It has anti-inflammatory, antibacterial, antioxidant, and antiviral properties, and it may be beneficial to treat colds, nausea, arthritis, migraines, and hypertension. It is also beneficial to improve immunity, gives relieves nausea and upset stomach, and reduces inflammation.
- We offer Free Worldwide Shipping.
- We ship within 24-42 working hours of receiving clear payment.
- We ship using DHL, FedEx, USPS, UPS, and Bombino for our international shipments.
- All orders will be delivered within 8-12 days working days.
Return & Refund Policy
Please keep a note of the following conditions that must be met to obtain a refund:
- The goods should not be damaged by mishandling/dropping/throwing and any other action whether done intentionally or unintentionally.
- The original packing of goods including tags and labels should be intact.
- Refunds will be provided by way of electronic transfer of funds into the buyer's designated bank account number or by the original payment method. Cheque/Demand Drafts will not be issued.
- The logistics expense of sending back items to our office will have to be paid by the buyer in the first place and the same will be refunded along with the number of actual goods in question.
Please provide the following information while returning goods.
- Original bill sent with the goods.
- Return shipping charges with the bill.
Visit Yipisale blog section - Ayurveda Herbs
Visit Yipisale blog section - Health & Fitness
Frequently Asked Question
Q - What is Zingiber officinale used for?Zingiber officinale is used as a medicine in India since the Vedic period and is called maha-aushadhi, meaning great medicine. The ancient physician used it as a carminative or antiflatulent. Galen, the Greek physician, used ginger to rectify the defective humor or fluids of the body.
Q - Is Zingiber and ginger the same?
Yes, Zingiber and ginger both are same. Ginger scientific name is Zingiber officinale, it is used in Ayurveda for tretament of various aliment and in culinary.
Q - What are health benefits of ginger?
Ginger has many health benefits, it is a stimulating carminative and externally it is used as a rubefacient that is, counterirritant for relief of muscular pain. Like many other spices, ginger is believed to have aphrodisiac properties.
Q - What bacteria does ginger fight?
Ginger is an excellent remedy for cough and cold and it is also useful in treating dyspepsia, flatulence, colic, vomiting, spasm.