Essence Dry Mint Leaves Powder, Pudina, Mentha Piperita, Spearmint
Mint leaves scientific name is Mentha Piperita, some other common names are spearmint, watermint, peppermint, and pudina. It is a well-known herb used in culinary and in Ayurveda to cure various ailments. It has a strong sweetish odor and a warm pungent and refreshing taste.
- Hygienically Packed
- FSSAI Approved
- Dry Mint Leaves Powder
This pack contains naturally dried Dry Mint Leaves in powder form, freshly grounded, and hygienically packed on an order basis. The herb comes with 24 months expiry, with a zip, airlocked and reusable packet to avoid air contamination.
Dry Mint Leaves powder is used in cooking for making desserts, coolers, salads, and yogurt preparation, and in biryani, in Ayurveda, it is used for digestion problems, mouth odor, or is consulted by the doctor before use.
It has antiseptic, antipruritic, antiemetic, carminative, vermifuge, diaphoretic, analgesic, antioxidant anticarcinogenic, antitumorigenic, antinociceptive, antiandrogenic, antiallergic, antispasmodic, anti-catarrhal properties. Peppermint tea is used to treat coughs, bronchitis, and inflammation of the oral mucosa and throat.
- We offer Free Worldwide Shipping.
- We ship within 24-42 working hours of receiving clear payment.
- We ship using DHL, FedEx, USPS, UPS, and Bombino for our international shipments.
- All orders will be delivered within 8-12 days working days.
Return & Refund Policy
Please keep a note of the following conditions that must be met to obtain a refund:
- The goods should not be damaged by mishandling/dropping/throwing and any other action whether done intentionally or unintentionally.
- The original packing of goods including tags and labels should be intact.
- Refunds will be provided by way of electronic transfer of funds into the buyer's designated bank account number or by the original payment method. Cheque/Demand Drafts will not be issued.
- The logistics expense of sending back items to our office will have to be paid by the buyer in the first place and the same will be refunded along with the number of actual goods in question.
Please provide the following information while returning goods.
- Original bill sent with the goods.
- Return shipping charges with the bill.
Visit Yipisale blog section - Ayurveda Herbs
Visit Yipisale blog section - Health & Fitness
Frequently Asked Question
Q - What is the mint leaf good for?
Mint leaf has many health benefits, it is good for stomach acidity, indigestion, nausea and gas. It is also good oral care, it helps to stop bad breath and mouth blisters. In India it is used in cooking like curry, curing, drinks and chutney.
Q - Is mint and Pudina same?
Yes, mint and pudina are same, some other common names are spearmint, watermint, peppermint, and pudina.
Q - Is it good to eat mint leaves?
Yes, its good to eat mint leaves, but as in raw from they have bitter taste, you can add in your coolers, drinks. It helps to digest the food and control the acidity and gas.