Dry Rose Petal Powder, Indian Gulab Patti
Indian Rose petals are used in Ayurveda since ancient times, fresh and dry leaves are both used in culinary, cosmetics and to cure various ailments like skin and hair, and eye disorders.
This powder is made from Indian rose which has a pleasant fragrance and that is why it is used in cooking and cosmetics.
- Hygienically Packed
- FSSAI Approved
- Dry Rose Petal Powder
This pack contains naturally dried Dry Rose Petal Powder in powder form, freshly grounded, and hygienically packed on an order basis. The herb comes with 24 months expiry, with a zip, airlocked and reusable packet to avoid air contamination.
Dry Rose Petal powder is used for making desserts, and mouth fresheners, and in curry, it is also used for making face packs, and eye drops. It is used in the very famous dish Gulkand which is useful in managing digestive problems like hyperacidity and diarrhea or as recommended or consulted by the doctor before use.
It has antioxidants, anti-inflammatory, antibacterial, antiseptic, and anti-parasitic properties, according to Ayurveda it is beneficial to cool and soothe the whole body and helps to increase the digestive fire.
- We offer Free Worldwide Shipping.
- We ship within 24-42 working hours of receiving clear payment.
- We ship using DHL, FedEx, USPS, UPS, and Bombino for our international shipments.
- All orders will be delivered within 8-12 days working days.
Return & Refund Policy
Please keep a note of the following conditions that must be met to obtain a refund:
- The goods should not be damaged by mishandling/dropping/throwing and any other action whether done intentionally or unintentionally.
- The original packing of goods including tags and labels should be intact.
- Refunds will be provided by way of electronic transfer of funds into the buyer's designated bank account number or by the original payment method. Cheque/Demand Drafts will not be issued.
- The logistics expense of sending back items to our office will have to be paid by the buyer in the first place and the same will be refunded along with the number of actual goods in question.
Please provide the following information while returning goods.
- Original bill sent with the goods.
- Return shipping charges with the bill.
Visit Yipisale blog section - Ayurveda Herbs
Visit Yipisale blog section - Health & Fitness