Essence Ficus Benghalensis Bark Powder, Bargad Chal
Banyan Tree Bark botanical name is Ficus Benghalensis, some other common names are bargad, banyan, banyan fig, Indian banyan. The bark of the tree is used in Ayurveda for its various medicinal health ailments.
It is used for the treatment of diabetes; bark and the leaf buds of the tree are useful in arresting secretion or bleeding. The bark is astringent and tonic and used in diabetes and leucorrhea, lumbago, sores, ulcers pains, and bruises.
- Hygienically Packed
- FSSAI Approved
- Ficus Benghalensis Bark Powder
This powder is made of the best quality Ficus Benghalensis Bark in this pack, the bark is naturally sundried, and grind and it comes with 2 years expiry. They are brown in color and have bitter, and pungent taste.
Take 5-6 gm of Ficus Benghalensis Bark powder a day with lukewarm water or decoction or use as recommended or consult a doctor before use.
Bark has anti-inflammatory, immunomodulatory, antibacterial, antistress and antiallergic, antioxidant, antidiarrheal, analgesic and antipyretic, antidiabetic, ameliorative, and wound healing properties.
Visit Yipisale to know more about - Ficus Benghalensis
Visit Yipisale blog section - Ayurveda Herbs
Visit Yipisale blog section - Health & Fitness
- We offer Free Worldwide Shipping.
- We ship within 24-42 working hours of receiving clear payment.
- We ship using DHL, FedEx, USPS, UPS, and Bombino for our international shipments.
- All orders will be delivered within 8-12 days working days.
Return & Refund Policy
Please keep a note of the following conditions that must be met to obtain a refund:
- The goods should not be damaged by mishandling/dropping/throwing and any other action whether done intentionally or unintentionally.
- The original packing of goods including tags and labels should be intact.
- Refunds will be provided by way of electronic transfer of funds into the buyer's designated bank account number or by the original payment method. Cheque/Demand Drafts will not be issued.
- The logistics expense of sending back items to our office will have to be paid by the buyer in the first place and the same will be refunded along with the number of actual goods in question.
Please provide the following information while returning goods.
- Original bill sent with the goods.
- Return shipping charges with the bill.
Frequently Asked Question
Q - Is Ficus and banyan tree same?
Banyan tree botanical name is Ficus Bengalensis, it is mainly found in the Sub-Himalayan tract and Peninsular India, it is now one of the most common and well-known trees along the country roads, shrines, or uncultivated fields in India.
Q - What are the health benefits of Banyan tree?
Banyan tree bark is traditionally used in the Indian medical system, the bark and the leaf buds of the tree are useful in arresting secretion or bleeding. Here are some health benefits
- Diarrhoea and dysentery
- Female Sterility
- Skin disorders
- Teeth Disorders
Q - What is the common name of ficus Benghalensis?
Ficus Benghalensis is the botanical name of Banyan Tree, other common names are bargad, banyan, banyan fig, Indian banyan, ficus banyana oken, bar, bargad and bargat.