Fumaria Indica Leaf Powder, Pitta Papada, Parpataka, Fine Leaf Fumitory
Pitpapra botanical name is Fumaria Indica, some other common names are Dham Gajara, Shahtrah, and Fumitory. It is used in Ayurveda for its anti-inflammatory property, it reduces burning sensation and excessive thirst.
- Hygienically Packed
- FSSAI Approved
- Fumaria Indica Leaf Powder
This pack contains naturally dried Fumaria Indica Leaf powder, it is freshly, originally, cleaned, and hygienically packed. The herb comes with 24 months expiry, with a zip, airlocked and reusable packet.
Take 5-10 grams of Fumaria Indica Leaf powder a day with lukewarm water or as recommended or consult by the doctor before use.
It has reproductive, antiparasitic, anticholinesterase, laxative, sedative, dermatological, analgesic, and hepatoprotective properties. Fumaria Indica Leaf is beneficial in fever, gastritis, diarrhea, and excessive thirst. It is also beneficial in liver and skin disorders.
- We offer Free Worldwide Shipping.
- We ship within 24-42 working hours of receiving clear payment.
- We ship using DHL, FedEx, USPS, UPS, and Bombino for our international shipments.
- All orders will be delivered within 8-12 days working days.
Return & Refund Policy
Please keep a note of the following conditions that must be met to obtain a refund:
- The goods should not be damaged by mishandling/dropping/throwing and any other action whether done intentionally or unintentionally.
- The original packing of goods including tags and labels should be intact.
- Refunds will be provided by way of electronic transfer of funds into the buyer's designated bank account number or by the original payment method. Cheque/Demand Drafts will not be issued.
- The logistics expense of sending back items to our office will have to be paid by the buyer in the first place and the same will be refunded along with the number of actual goods in question.
Please provide the following information while returning goods.
- Original bill sent with the goods.
- Return shipping charges with the bill.