Glycyrrhiza Glabra Root Powder, Licorice Powder, Mulethi, Liquorice
Licorice botanical name is Glycyrrhiza glabra, other common names are mulethi, Liquorice, sweetwood, jethi-madh, mulhatti.
The root of the plant is mainly used in Ayurveda for medicinal benefits. The dried roots and underground stems or rhizomes of the plant constitute the drug.
- Hygienically Packed
- FSSAI Approved
- Glycyrrhiza Glabra Root Powder
This powder is made of the best quality Licorice root in this pack, the roots are naturally sundried, and grind and it comes with 2 years expiry. It is brown in color, they don’t have their own taste, and it has hot potency.
The Licorice root powder has a soothing effect and is very popular in allopathic medicine. Take 5-6 gm of Licorice root powder a day with lukewarm water or decoction or use as recommended or consult by a doctor before use.
The Liquorice root has antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, antimicrobial, antibacterial, laxative, and expectorant properties. It contains glycyrrhizin, glycyrrhizic acid, and glycyrrhetinic acid, it is beneficial in constipation, oral problems, sore throat, cough and cold, mouth and stomach disorder.
Visit Yipisale blog to know more about Licorice Root
Visit Yipisale blog section - Ayurveda Herbs
Visit Yipisale blog section - Health & Fitness
- We offer Free Worldwide Shipping.
- We ship within 24-42 working hours of receiving clear payment.
- We ship using DHL, FedEx, USPS, UPS, and Bombino for our international shipments.
- All orders will be delivered within 8-12 days working days.
Return & Refund Policy
Please keep a note of the following conditions that must be met to obtain a refund:
- The goods should not be damaged by mishandling/dropping/throwing and any other action whether done intentionally or unintentionally.
- The original packing of goods including tags and labels should be intact.
- Refunds will be provided by way of electronic transfer of funds into the buyer's designated bank account number or by the original payment method. Cheque/Demand Drafts will not be issued.
- The logistics expense of sending back items to our office will have to be paid by the buyer in the first place and the same will be refunded along with the number of actual goods in question.
Please provide the following information while returning goods.
- Original bill sent with the goods.
- Return shipping charges with the bill.
Frequently Asked Question
Q - What are licorice good for?
Licorice has antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, antimicrobial, antibacterial, laxative, and expectorant properties, it helps to treat various health ailments. It is beneficial to increase immunity, respiratory disorder, mouth disorder, and stomach disorder.
Q - What are the side effects of licorice?
Q - Can you take licorice daily?
Q - How to grind mulethi at home?
Grind mulethi at home is little hard but not impossible, take fully dried sticks and break them in to small pieces. Then use mortal and pestle and break them further small chunks. Take a mixer jar and grind these chunks in small batches.