Gymnema Sylvestre Leaf Powder, Gudmar Powder, Gurmar, Gymnema, Australian Cow Plant
Gudmar botanical name is Gymnema Sylvestre and Gymnema in English, some other popular names are Australian cowplant, gurmar, sugar destroyer, Madhunashini. It is a large woody climbing plant and a very important herb in Ayurveda. It is a native herb to Asia and is extensively used in Ayurveda for the treatment of diabetes and control blood sugar.
- Hygienically Packed
- FSSAI Approved
- Gymnema Sylvestre Powder
It is sweet and bitter in taste; it has the ability to suppress sweet taste recognition on the tongue, that’s why it is called sugar destroyer or madhunashini. The pack contains sundried Gymnema Sylvestre leaves in powder form, the leaves are naturally sundried, hygienically packed on order basis. This is ready to use powder pack and comes with 24 months expiry.
Gurmar is a very effective herb to control blood sugar and diabetes, it increases insulin in the body. This is ready to use powder pack, take 1-3 grams twice a day with lukewarm water or as recommended or consult by a doctor before use.
Gymnema Sylvestre has anti-inflammatory, antioxidants, regulating the blood sugar level by maintaining insulin levels and improving the liver wellness. It is also used in malaria, cough, and weight loss. Leafs of this plant have many medicinal values; this powder is made of leaf of the plant. Some health benefits include:
Blood Sugar Control: Gymnema Sylvestre leaf powder has been traditionally used to regulate blood sugar levels and is believed to have a positive effect on glucose metabolism.
Weight Management: Gymnema Sylvestre leaf powder is believed to have an appetite-suppressing effect, which may help support weight management and healthy weight loss.
Antioxidant Properties: Gymnema Sylvestre leaf powder is a rich source of antioxidants, which can help protect the body from damage caused by free radicals and may have anti-inflammatory effects.
Low Blood Sugar: Gymnema Sylvestre leaf powder may lower blood sugar levels, so it is important to monitor blood sugar levels closely and avoid using it if you have hypoglycemia.
Interactions with Medications: Gymnema Sylvestre leaf powder may interact with certain medications, including blood-sugar-lowering medications, blood-thinning medications, and medications used to treat high blood pressure.
Pregnancy and Breastfeeding: Gymnema Sylvestre leaf powder should be used with caution during pregnancy and breastfeeding, as there is limited information available about its safety and potential effects on a developing fetus or nursing infant.
Visit Yipisale blog section to know about - Gymnema Sylvestre
Visit Yipisale blog section - Ayurveda Herbs
Visit Yipisale blog section - Health & Fitness
- We offer Free Worldwide Shipping.
- We ship within 24-42 working hours of receiving clear payment.
- We ship using DHL, FedEx, USPS, UPS, and Bombino for our international shipments.
- All orders will be delivered within 8-12 days working days.
Return & Refund Policy
Please keep a note of the following conditions that must be met to obtain a refund:
- The goods should not be damaged by mishandling/dropping/throwing and any other action whether done intentionally or unintentionally.
- The original packing of goods including tags and labels should be intact.
- Refunds will be provided by way of electronic transfer of funds into the buyer's designated bank account number or by the original payment method. Cheque/Demand Drafts will not be issued.
- The logistics expense of sending back items to our office will have to be paid by the buyer in the first place and the same will be refunded along with the number of actual goods in question.
Please provide the following information while returning goods.
- Original bill sent with the goods.
- Return shipping charges with the bill.
Q - What is Gudmar called in English?
Gudmar is known as Gymnema Sylvestre in English, it is a very useful herb in Ayurveda to cure diabetes, and regulate blood sugar.
Q - Can Gymnema cure diabetes?
Gymnema Sylvestre plant leaves have substantial properties to control sugar cravings and increase insulin levels in the body. It also has anti-inflammatory, and antioxidant properties.
Q - What is Gurmar called in English?
Gurmar English name is Gymnema, some other common names are Australian cowplant, gurmar, sugar destroyer, Madhunashini and Gymnema Sylvestre.
Q - Does Gurmar help with weight loss?
Gurmar or Gymnema contains antioxidants properties, it helps to maintain the cholesterol level and reduce the extra fat. It also helps to improve digestion and prevent from weight gain.
Q - What are the side effects of gymnema?
All Ayurveda herbs are plant based and they don't have any side effects, if they are taken under prescribed dose. Over dose may cause some serious health issue, avoid gurmar in these condition or asked doctor before consume.
- Consult the doctor if you are on breastfeeding.
- Do not take Gymnema Sylvestre without a doctor’s prescription if you are pregnant.
- Do not take Gymnema Sylvestre if you are suffering from any kind of critical disease.
- If you are on diabetes or hypertension medication. Consult first the doctor before consuming Gymnema Sylvestre.
- If you are above 65 years old and want to start Gymnema Sylvestre, consult the doctor, and talk about the health conditions.
- If you are on any supplements, vitamins, or herbal medication, consult the doctor before taking Gymnema Sylvestre.
- Stop taking Gymnema Sylvestre at least two weeks before a scheduled surgery.
Q - What are the Health Benefits of Gymnema Sylvestre?
Gymnema Sylvestre has anti-inflammatory, antioxidants, regulating the blood sugar level by maintaining insulin levels and improving the liver wellness. It is also used in malaria, cough, and weight loss.
Q - How to make Gymnema Tea?
Gymnema Sylvestre tea is has many health benefits and it is easy to make, here is the recipe of tea.
- Take a tea pan and add 2 cups of water and start to boil.
- Add 1 tsp of Gymnema Sylvestre leaves powder or whole leaf, half tsp of cinnamon, green cardamom and black pepper powder.
- Reduce the water till half (one cup)
- Strain the tea in a cup with help of tea filter.
- Add lemon juice and honey, drink hot.