Essence Helicteres Isora Pods Powder, Maror Phali, Indian Screw Tree Pods
Maror phali botanical name is Helicteres Isora Pods and its other common names are screw tree, avartini, marodphali and gomathi. It is commonly found in southern Asia and northern Oceania. The fruit pods of the tree are used in Ayurveda for their medicinal health benefits.
Essence Helicteres Isora Pods Powder, also known as Maror Phali or Indian Screw Tree Pods, is a popular ingredient used in traditional Indian medicine and cuisine. The powder is made from the dried and ground pods of the Helicteres isora plant, which is native to India and Southeast Asia. It has a bitter taste and is often used as a digestive aid and to treat various ailments such as diarrhea, dysentery, and coughs. In Indian cuisine, it is used as a spice to add flavor to curries and chutneys.
Additional Information of Helicteres Isora Pods
- Hygienically Packed
- FSSAI Approved
- Helicteres Isora Pods Powder
Maror phali is also known as the screw tree, its fruits pods are in a peculiar, twisted shape. Its powder is brown in color and has a bittersweet taste with an earthy flavor. this pack contains Helicteres Isora Pods in powder, pods are naturally sundried and hygienically grind and pack on order basis. The pack comes with 24 months expiry.
Indian Screw Tree Pods Uses
Helicteres Isora Pods are useful in dysentery, wounds, ulcers, hemorrhages, and diabetes. This is ready to use powder pack and comes with 2-year expiry, take 1-2 grams a day with lukewarm water or as recommended or consult by the doctor before use.
1. Skin care: Helicteres isora pods powder is sometimes used in traditional medicine to treat skin conditions such as eczema and acne.
2. Digestive problems: The powder is also used to treat digestive problems such as indigestion, constipation, and diarrhea.
3. Wound healing: In some cultures, Helicteres isora pods powder is used to help promote wound healing.
Maror Phali Health Benefits
Maror phali has various health benefits, it has antioxidant which helps to purify the blood, controls blood sugar level, and gives relief from intestinal infestations. It has antioxidant, anti-cancer, anti-diabetic, and anti-microbial properties. It has a rich source of carbohydrates, proteins, fiber, calcium, phosphorus, and iron.
1. Antioxidant activity: The powder is believed to have antioxidant properties, which can help to protect cells from damage caused by free radicals.
2. Anti-inflammatory effects: Some studies suggest that Helicteres isora pods powder may have anti-inflammatory effects, which could help to reduce pain and swelling.
3. Antimicrobial properties: The powder is also believed to have antimicrobial properties, which could help to fight off infections caused by bacteria, fungi, and viruses.
Helicteres Isora Pods Side Effects
Allergic reactions: Some people may be allergic to Helicteres isora pods powder, which can lead to skin rashes, itching, and difficulty breathing.
Stomach upset: In some cases, taking large amounts of the powder can cause stomach upset, including nausea, vomiting, and diarrhea.
Visit Yipisale blog section - Ayurveda Herbs
Visit Yipisale blog section - Health & Fitness
- We offer Free Worldwide Shipping.
- We ship within 24-42 working hours of receiving clear payment.
- We ship using DHL, FedEx, USPS, UPS, and Bombino for our international shipments.
- All orders will be delivered within 8-12 days working days.
Return & Refund Policy
Please keep a note of the following conditions that must be met to obtain a refund:
- The goods should not be damaged by mishandling/dropping/throwing and any other action whether done intentionally or unintentionally.
- The original packing of goods including tags and labels should be intact.
- Refunds will be provided by way of electronic transfer of funds into the buyer's designated bank account number or by the original payment method. Cheque/Demand Drafts will not be issued.
- The logistics expense of sending back items to our office will have to be paid by the buyer in the first place and the same will be refunded along with the number of actual goods in question.
Please provide the following information while returning goods.
- Original bill sent with the goods.
- Return shipping charges with the bill.
Frequently Asked Question
Q - What is maror phali?
Maror phali is a fruit pod of Helicteres Isora tree, the pods are peculiar and twisted in shape. It is used in Ayurveda for medicinal purposes.
Q - How do you use Marod phali?
Marod phali botanical name is Helicteres Isora, it is used in Ayurveda to treatment of snake bite, diarrhoea, constipation, wounds, ulcers, hemorrhages, and diabetes. Dry pods powder is mainly used in Ayurveda.