Hibiscus Flower Powder, Gudhal Phool
Gudhal botanical name is Hibiscus, other names are rose mallow, clown hibiscus and hardy hibiscus. It is mainly found in tropical and subtropical warm regions all over the world, the flowers are red in color with 6 inches in diameter.
The Hibiscus flower is used in Ayurveda for various health aliments, that are appetite, colds, heart and nerve diseases, upper respiratory tract pain and swelling. It has antioxidants, astringent, anti-cancer and anti-bacterial properties.
- Hygienically Packed
- FSSAI Approved
- Hibiscus Flower Powder
This powder is made of the best quality Hibiscus Flower in this pack, the flowers are naturally sundried, and grind and it comes with 2 years expiry. They are red in color and have acidic, and pungent taste.
Take 5-6 gm of Hibiscus Flower powder a day with lukewarm water or decoction or use as recommended or consult a doctor before use.
Hibiscus Flowers are packed with antioxidants, that helps to keep away from cold and flu and improve the metabolism. It also beneficial in anti-ageing, grey hairs, hair growth, hypertension, corrects the cholesterol levels and manage the blood pressure.
Visit Yipisale blog section - Ayurveda Herbs
Visit Yipisale blog section - Health & Fitness
- We offer Free Worldwide Shipping.
- We ship within 24-42 working hours of receiving clear payment.
- We ship using DHL, FedEx, USPS, UPS, and Bombino for our international shipments.
- All orders will be delivered within 8-12 days working days.
Return & Refund Policy
Please keep a note of the following conditions that must be met to obtain a refund:
- The goods should not be damaged by mishandling/dropping/throwing and any other action whether done intentionally or unintentionally.
- The original packing of goods including tags and labels should be intact.
- Refunds will be provided by way of electronic transfer of funds into the buyer's designated bank account number or by the original payment method. Cheque/Demand Drafts will not be issued.
- The logistics expense of sending back items to our office will have to be paid by the buyer in the first place and the same will be refunded along with the number of actual goods in question.
Please provide the following information while returning goods.
- Original bill sent with the goods.
- Return shipping charges with the bill.